Willson 2704 Euphonium (hard case + gig bag, non-comp)

Forum rules
Welcome to TromboneChat Classifieds! Please read carefully, as our rules may differ from past experiences.

1. TromboneChat is not eBay and does not guarantee transaction satisfaction. Don't get scammed.

2. TromboneChat administrators and moderators are in no way endorsing any sellers, advertisers, or items.

3. TromboneChat Classifieds are free.

4. Occasional "bump posts" are allowed. Users who are, in the opinion of the moderators, abusing this privilege will be warned. After a warning, if the abuse continues, the user will be temporarily banned from posting.

5. Check the post date. It may be quite old. Sellers - update your post to let people know it's SOLD.

Enjoy browsing and posting in the Classifieds! Please send the moderators a PM if you need clarification.

NOTE: If you want to PM or e-mail another member, you can only do so after having two approved posts. Additionally, if you wish to receive e-mails, please update your profile to include your e-mail address. This is a more secure way of handling your e-mail. The classifieds are open to the major search engines and it's very easy for a bot to parse something like 'email at provider dot com' but without authentication and two approved posts, outsiders cannot see the e-mail you have in your profile.
thatme

Willson 2704 Euphonium (hard case + gig bag, non-comp)

Post by thatme » Mon Dec 31, 2018 1:14 pm

Selling my Willson 2704 professional model Euphonium. It's a 4-valve, non-compensating model, and plays incredibly well. It's got a few dents and dings, but nothing major. Includes a hard case and brand new gig bag, and takes a large shank mouthpiece. After receiving it, I gave it a good cleaning, purchased the new gig bag, and played it in Tuba Xmas twice. Other than that, it has sat unused.

New price is $1500 (including shipping in CONUS; PayPal F&F). I've still got the box it came in, shipping would be a breeze. Let me know if you're interested.

Pics here: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1W8-JT ... rviZJ5eRmw

Send me a PM or email (tzimmerman AT gmail)
Last edited by thatme on Mon Jan 07, 2019 9:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
ZacharyThornton

Re: Willson 2704 Euphonium (hard case + gig bag, non-comp)

Post by ZacharyThornton » Mon Dec 31, 2018 4:52 pm

I don’t want to say anything off... but have you checked that that horn was stolen from a local AHS?
Shires Lone Star Bass
Greg Black mouthpieces
thatme

Post by thatme » Mon Dec 31, 2018 7:58 pm

No, I bought it from a reputable eBay seller. I’m sure it’s fine.
Mikebmiller

Post by Mikebmiller » Mon Dec 31, 2018 8:08 pm

I have one of those. Super nice horn. Got mine 20 years ago and it is still good as new.
thatme

Post by thatme » Mon Jan 07, 2019 9:13 am

Dropping the price to $1500 — I’d like to move it along and think that’s a very reasonable price.
Mikebmiller

Post by Mikebmiller » Tue Jan 08, 2019 9:46 pm

Have you listed it on Tubenet? They have more euph players on that board.
thatme

Post by thatme » Wed Jan 09, 2019 7:20 am

Yep, thanks for the tip though.
thatme

Post by thatme » Wed Jan 23, 2019 8:32 am

Last chance - otherwise I’m shipping it to Baltimore Brass and letting them sell it for a higher price.

Return to “(Classifieds) Instruments & Parts”