Sale on Big Band charts!

Forum rules
Welcome to TromboneChat Classifieds! Please read carefully, as our rules may differ from past experiences.

1. TromboneChat is not eBay and does not guarantee transaction satisfaction. Don't get scammed.

2. TromboneChat administrators and moderators are in no way endorsing any sellers, advertisers, or items.

3. TromboneChat Classifieds are free.

4. Occasional "bump posts" are allowed. Users who are, in the opinion of the moderators, abusing this privilege will be warned. After a warning, if the abuse continues, the user will be temporarily banned from posting.

5. Check the post date. It may be quite old. Sellers - update your post to let people know it's SOLD.

Enjoy browsing and posting in the Classifieds! Please send the moderators a PM if you need clarification.

NOTE: If you want to PM or e-mail another member, you can only do so after having two approved posts. Additionally, if you wish to receive e-mails, please update your profile to include your e-mail address. This is a more secure way of handling your e-mail. The classifieds are open to the major search engines and it's very easy for a bot to parse something like 'email at provider dot com' but without authentication and two approved posts, outsiders cannot see the e-mail you have in your profile.
Digidog

Sale on Big Band charts!

Post by Digidog » Thu Dec 20, 2018 11:41 am

Hello everybody! :hi:

I just want to advertise my webshop, where I sell Big Band charts originally written for my band.

Throughout December I have a sale on all charts.

Whether you are interested in buying anything, or just want to peek around - you are very welcome!

Merry Christmas to you all trombonists (or Happy Holidays, to all of you who don't celebrate Christmas)!
Welcome to visit my web store: https://www.danieleng.com/
Digidog

Re: Sale on Big Band charts!

Post by Digidog » Sat May 04, 2019 3:34 am

As a follow up on my earlier advertising, I'd now like to add that there is also one free chart to download. https://www.danieleng.com/?post_type=product :idea:

I'm currently writing four special charts for Big Band that will be available for free, and the first was published some days ago.

There will also be a sale during the summer months, but I will notify more about that later.

Welcome!
Kingfan

Post by Kingfan » Sat May 04, 2019 12:03 pm

Thanks! I just requested the free chart. I'll slip it in the band's practice list when I get a chance and see what it sounds like.
I'm not a complete idiot, some parts are still missing! :D
King 2B, 3B, 3B-F, 4B-F, Holton TR-180.
Digidog

Post by Digidog » Sat May 04, 2019 3:15 pm

Kingfan wrote:
Sat May 04, 2019 12:03 pm
Thanks! I just requested the free chart. I'll slip it in the band's practice list when I get a chance and see what it sounds like.
I hope you, and your band, like it!

Please note that the downloading links only are valid for 48hrs. This limit is due to server restrictions from my web host, so if you haven't taken it down to your computer already the link will be void after that period.
BGuttman

Post by BGuttman » Sat May 04, 2019 3:25 pm

Also requested. Looking forward to reading it.
Bruce Guttman
Merrimack Valley Philharmonic Orchestra
"Almost Professional"
Digidog

Post by Digidog » Sun May 05, 2019 4:21 am

But you did recieve an email with a link for downloading, didn't you?

I mean: When checkout is completed you should immediately get an email with a link for downloading the chart. If you haven't - notify me, because then there's something seriously wrong. :horror:

Check your eventual spam filters if any mail got stuck there, or get back to me if you haven't recieved any downloading mail.
BGuttman

Post by BGuttman » Sun May 05, 2019 6:34 am

The reply was in my spam folder (I had to tell my mail it wasn't spam). Took a few minutes to find the download link, but I found it. Thanks.

Now if you had a bass trombone feature, I'd be interested in buying it.
Bruce Guttman
Merrimack Valley Philharmonic Orchestra
"Almost Professional"
Digidog

Post by Digidog » Mon May 06, 2019 1:24 am

BGuttman wrote:
Sun May 05, 2019 6:34 am
The reply was in my spam folder (I had to tell my mail it wasn't spam). Took a few minutes to find the download link, but I found it. Thanks.

Now if you had a bass trombone feature, I'd be interested in buying it.
You guys had me worried there for a while.... I'm relieved that everything worked as it should.

For bass trombone feature with Big Band, I have planned to compose such a piece, but that is a while in the future and may not be until this fall. All depends on how much other work comes in the way, since I have to prioritize that which I get paid for over that which I do for fun and personal development. Some drafts are, however, already laid out.

Aside from my own writing, I know of a couple of really good charts featuring the bass trombone that you maybe can buy from their respective writers. I bought those charts for myself long ago, and I'll see if I can provide you with either links to buy or contact info to the writers if you are interested.

Anyway I'm glad that you took interest and decided to check out on my promotional offer. Thanks, guys!
Posaunus

Post by Posaunus » Mon May 06, 2019 12:18 pm

Digidog wrote:
Mon May 06, 2019 1:24 am
I know of a couple of really good charts featuring the bass trombone that you maybe can buy from their respective writers. I bought those charts for myself long ago, and I'll see if I can provide you with either links to buy or contact info to the writers if you are interested.
Would be great if you could post that information for all of us.

I had no trouble downloading The Queen - it was available directly from your Website as soon as I signed up. But, like Bruce, I received no e-mail - or so I thought. But I found it the next day in my Spam folder! May need some attention from a cyber expert? :idk:

At any rate, thanks for sharing your charts. We'll give The Queen a try at next week's rehearsal. :good:
Digidog

Post by Digidog » Tue May 07, 2019 8:17 am

Once again: Thanks for your interest!

As for the bass trombone feature charts, I'll see if they still are available. Of the two guys who wrote those two charts I have, one of them is passed since more than ten years, and the other works under contract and is very difficult in releasing his work, even long after the commission terms have run out. I don't want to get your hopes up, but I'll see what I can do.

As for advertising my own writing, I have sketches on a Big Band and bass trombone feature laid out, and if not too much other work is on, I'll start writing it after the summer.

Return to “(Classifieds) Everything Else”