WTB/WTT cases

Forum rules
Welcome to TromboneChat Classifieds! Please read carefully, as our rules may differ from past experiences.

1. TromboneChat is not eBay and does not guarantee transaction satisfaction. Don't get scammed.

2. TromboneChat administrators and moderators are in no way endorsing any sellers, advertisers, or items.

3. TromboneChat Classifieds are free.

4. Occasional "bump posts" are allowed. Users who are, in the opinion of the moderators, abusing this privilege will be warned. After a warning, if the abuse continues, the user will be temporarily banned from posting.

5. Check the post date. It may be quite old. Sellers - update your post to let people know it's SOLD.

Enjoy browsing and posting in the Classifieds! Please send the moderators a PM if you need clarification.

NOTE: If you want to PM or e-mail another member, you can only do so after having two approved posts. Additionally, if you wish to receive e-mails, please update your profile to include your e-mail address. This is a more secure way of handling your e-mail. The classifieds are open to the major search engines and it's very easy for a bot to parse something like 'email at provider dot com' but without authentication and two approved posts, outsiders cannot see the e-mail you have in your profile.
JLivi

WTB/WTT cases

Post by JLivi » Fri Oct 12, 2018 11:46 am

This might be a stretch, but...

I have a Reunion Blues G Style Maroon Cordura bag that I believe only fits an 8" bell. I currently have a Conn 74h with an 8.5" bell and it's pretty snug. It makes me nervous to keep the horn in that case since I can see the neck pipe protruding from the top of it (zipper side).

My preference would be to trade cases with someone. I'm open to hard or soft cases. Just something in the same price range, if possible.

Another option would be for me to just buy a case off of someone and then I would sell the Reunion Blues Bag to make up the cost.

Let me know what you have and hopefully I can find something, so I don't have to buy new!
BGuttman

Re: WTB/WTT cases

Post by BGuttman » Fri Oct 12, 2018 12:03 pm

I have an old Reunion G bag that needs the slide insert. Currently using it with a Holton Stratodyne and it's loose. I'd even bet it fits my bass trombone.

If you are in the Boston area we can meet up for an even trade.
Bruce Guttman
Merrimack Valley Philharmonic Orchestra
JLivi

Post by JLivi » Fri Oct 12, 2018 2:06 pm

BGuttman wrote:
Fri Oct 12, 2018 12:03 pm
I have an old Reunion G bag that needs the slide insert. Currently using it with a Holton Stratodyne and it's loose. I'd even bet it fits my bass trombone.

If you are in the Boston area we can meet up for an even trade.
I'm in the Chicago area. But if nothing else comes up, I'd be willing to ship the case your way. Do you think if I kept my slide insert, it would fit in your case?

Would that work?
BGuttman

Post by BGuttman » Fri Oct 12, 2018 3:53 pm

You should keep your slide insert and your "ditty bag". If you give me your address I can send mine your way. I know yours will fit my purposes; will mine suit yours?
Bruce Guttman
Merrimack Valley Philharmonic Orchestra
JLivi

Post by JLivi » Fri Oct 12, 2018 4:55 pm

If you think a bass trombone would fit in it, then I bet it'll suit my needs. Lets swap photos of the cases and then we can decide

jlivorsi [at] gmail [dot] com

Return to “(Classifieds) Cases”