SOLD: King 3bf (Late 70's)

Forum rules
Welcome to TromboneChat Classifieds! Please read carefully, as our rules may differ from past experiences.

1. TromboneChat is not eBay and does not guarantee transaction satisfaction. Don't get scammed.

2. TromboneChat administrators and moderators are in no way endorsing any sellers, advertisers, or items.

3. TromboneChat Classifieds are free.

4. Occasional "bump posts" are allowed. Users who are, in the opinion of the moderators, abusing this privilege will be warned. After a warning, if the abuse continues, the user will be temporarily banned from posting.

5. Check the post date. It may be quite old. Sellers - update your post to let people know it's SOLD.

Enjoy browsing and posting in the Classifieds! Please send the moderators a PM if you need clarification.

NOTE: If you want to PM or e-mail another member, you can only do so after having two approved posts. Additionally, if you wish to receive e-mails, please update your profile to include your e-mail address. This is a more secure way of handling your e-mail. The classifieds are open to the major search engines and it's very easy for a bot to parse something like 'email at provider dot com' but without authentication and two approved posts, outsiders cannot see the e-mail you have in your profile.
JLivi

SOLD: King 3bf (Late 70's)

Post by JLivi » Fri Jul 13, 2018 3:01 pm

I'm selling a King 3bf with coffin case.

Based on the serial number it falls into the era of 1975-80. It's a beautiful playing horn and it easily has the best slide I've ever played on this era of a horn (9/10). If you'd like more photos just let me know and I can PM them to you.

Buyer pays shipping. Ideally I'd like to only sell to those of you in the lower 48 (CONUS), but if you're willing to pay for shipping I'll send it anywhere

$900 + shipping

link to pictures
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B5GAq ... 0dLSGphWmM
Last edited by JLivi on Mon Aug 20, 2018 2:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JLivi

Re: FS: King 3bf (Late 70's)

Post by JLivi » Thu Jul 19, 2018 11:59 am

*Bump

Price drop to $850 (buy pays shipping)

There are a lot of 3b's for sale on here. Anyone interested in the 3bf?
Vegastokc

Post by Vegastokc » Mon Jul 30, 2018 10:53 am

Interested.
PM sent.
Michael S.
JLivi

Post by JLivi » Thu Aug 02, 2018 10:12 am

Still available! $850 (buyer pays shipping)
JLivi

Post by JLivi » Tue Aug 14, 2018 11:54 am

I'm open to trades as well. Preferably large bore, but would be willing to toy with the idea of a medium bore.
Jmindeman

Post by Jmindeman » Wed Aug 15, 2018 7:28 am

Sending PM. I'm interested.

Return to “(Classifieds) Instruments & Parts”