FS: King 4B-F - awesome

Forum rules
Welcome to TromboneChat Classifieds! Please read carefully, as our rules may differ from past experiences.

1. TromboneChat is not eBay and does not guarantee transaction satisfaction. Don't get scammed.

2. TromboneChat administrators and moderators are in no way endorsing any sellers, advertisers, or items.

3. TromboneChat Classifieds are free.

4. Occasional "bump posts" are allowed. Users who are, in the opinion of the moderators, abusing this privilege will be warned. After a warning, if the abuse continues, the user will be temporarily banned from posting.

5. Check the post date. It may be quite old. Sellers - update your post to let people know it's SOLD.

Enjoy browsing and posting in the Classifieds! Please send the moderators a PM if you need clarification.

NOTE: If you want to PM or e-mail another member, you can only do so after having two approved posts. Additionally, if you wish to receive e-mails, please update your profile to include your e-mail address. This is a more secure way of handling your e-mail. The classifieds are open to the major search engines and it's very easy for a bot to parse something like 'email at provider dot com' but without authentication and two approved posts, outsiders cannot see the e-mail you have in your profile.
greenbean

FS: King 4B-F - awesome

Post by greenbean » Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:47 am

Despite the fact that I love this horn and thought I would keep it forever... I am selling all my Kings with the thumb-over-brace style lever. I can no longer make it work with some long-time issues with my thumb. I need to stick with the usual below-brace set-up.

If you are new to the 4B, this is a large-bore, .547-bore horn with F-attachment.

I can say with confidence that this is the best 4B I have played. It is awesome. Slide is excellent with no plating wear, some lacquer wear on the usual places, valve and tuning slides all work beautifully. The valve blows so well on these! The bell has a few little dings. Original case is in good shape and is very cool. Ready to gig out of the box.

$1050 includes domestic insured shipping.

Photos: https://photos.app.goo.gl/PAEgdVYz4WS3BFDj9
greenbean

Re: FS: King 4B-F - awesome

Post by greenbean » Wed Sep 12, 2018 12:08 am

Sold.

Return to “(Classifieds) Instruments & Parts”