FS: XO Bass Bone

Forum rules
Welcome to TromboneChat Classifieds! Please read carefully, as our rules may differ from past experiences.

1. TromboneChat is not eBay and does not guarantee transaction satisfaction. Don't get scammed.

2. TromboneChat administrators and moderators are in no way endorsing any sellers, advertisers, or items.

3. TromboneChat Classifieds are free.

4. Occasional "bump posts" are allowed. Users who are, in the opinion of the moderators, abusing this privilege will be warned. After a warning, if the abuse continues, the user will be temporarily banned from posting.

5. Check the post date. It may be quite old. Sellers - update your post to let people know it's SOLD.

Enjoy browsing and posting in the Classifieds! Please send the moderators a PM if you need clarification.
Mv2541

FS: XO Bass Bone

Post by Mv2541 » Wed Jun 13, 2018 5:22 pm

Pictures are at the link below but the horn is practically new. I think demo would be a fair assessment.
Horn has double axial valves (independent) and a red brass bell. Slide has the sterling silver pipe in and I am including the other 2 original brass ones and the case. I'm thinking $3850 shipped in Conus. If you're in the NJ/NY area we can work out a meet up for you to try it out.
It's a great horn I wouldn't mind keeping but I lucked my way into a Bollinger horn.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1mROdC ... -WnsQjcRay

MichaelVentoso@Gmail.com
Bard College Conservatory 2020
Shires- Kanstul MV42 Pipe, TW47, Axial, TY, 7YLW- Greg Black 4G-5GL w/Lexan 106 rim
Rath R100- Lexan N105.C+.C+2
Shires- B62-78, Bollinger Axials, B, Bollinger Bell- Pickett 2
Neo Bri

Re: FS: XO Bass Bone

Post by Neo Bri » Wed Jun 13, 2018 5:37 pm

Michael is a great guy to work with. And I hear these XOs are GREAT horns these days.

Post by Matt K » Wed Jun 13, 2018 5:52 pm

Your folder needs public permissions! :)
Mv2541

Post by Mv2541 » Wed Jun 13, 2018 6:00 pm

Hey thanks Matt; I think I have it fixed now. Also thank you for the kind words Brian! This XO is all the horn I need but man the Bollinger tuning system is genius.
Bard College Conservatory 2020
Shires- Kanstul MV42 Pipe, TW47, Axial, TY, 7YLW- Greg Black 4G-5GL w/Lexan 106 rim
Rath R100- Lexan N105.C+.C+2
Shires- B62-78, Bollinger Axials, B, Bollinger Bell- Pickett 2

Return to “(Classifieds) Instruments & Parts”