New Group

ttf_bhcordova

New Group

Post by ttf_bhcordova »

I have created a new member group called 'No PP' that completely hides the Purely Politics section of the forum.  Members in the group cannot see, post in, or go to the Purely Politics section.  Anyone wanting to join send me a PM.

Note:  If you receive a temporary ban because of your actions in Purely Politics, you will be placed in this group and you will no longer be able to post in Purely Politics
ttf_salsabone

New Group

Post by ttf_salsabone »

Since I have seen your announcement in several categories on the TTF with no replies I would like to ask a question.  As a member in good standing if I choose not to read or post in the Purely Politics section of my own volition(ie... do not read the seemingly offensive book or just change the channel if you do not like the programming)how does joining this New Group change my forum experience?  The only difference I can come up with is that I would not see Purely Politic recent post listings.  Sorry, but I am just curious!  Thanks,
Kevin
ttf_salsabone

New Group

Post by ttf_salsabone »

Since I have seen your announcement in several categories on the TTF with no replies I would like to ask a question.  As a member in good standing if I choose not to read or post in the Purely Politics section of my own volition(ie... do not read the seemingly offensive book or just change the channel if you do not like the programming)how does joining this New Group change my forum experience?  The only difference I can come up with is that I would not see Purely Politic recent post listings.  Sorry, but I am just curious!  Thanks,
Kevin

Return to “Instruments”