WTB Elliott Bass components

Forum rules
Welcome to TromboneChat Classifieds! Please read carefully, as our rules may differ from past experiences.

1. TromboneChat is not eBay and does not guarantee transaction satisfaction. Don't get scammed.

2. TromboneChat administrators and moderators are in no way endorsing any sellers, advertisers, or items.

3. TromboneChat Classifieds are free.

4. Occasional "bump posts" are allowed. Users who are, in the opinion of the moderators, abusing this privilege will be warned. After a warning, if the abuse continues, the user will be temporarily banned from posting.

5. Check the post date. It may be quite old. Sellers - update your post to let people know it's SOLD.

Enjoy browsing and posting in the Classifieds! Please send the moderators a PM if you need clarification.

NOTE: If you want to PM or e-mail another member, you can only do so after having two approved posts. Additionally, if you wish to receive e-mails, please update your profile to include your e-mail address. This is a more secure way of handling your e-mail. The classifieds are open to the major search engines and it's very easy for a bot to parse something like 'email at provider dot com' but without authentication and two approved posts, outsiders cannot see the e-mail you have in your profile.
Ramhorn

WTB Elliott Bass components

Post by Ramhorn » Tue May 15, 2018 1:39 pm

Hi all,
I am looking for either an SB 106/107 or MB 107 rim and corresponding J,K and/or L cups and shanks. Please let me know if you have either full mouthpieces or separate components ( rims, cups, shanks) Thanks.
Ramhorn

Re: WTB Elliott Bass components

Post by Ramhorn » Mon Jun 11, 2018 9:45 am

Still looking for either rims, cups or shanks. 108/109 rims also. Thanks.
ghmerrill

Re: WTB Elliott Bass components

Post by ghmerrill » Mon Jun 11, 2018 1:38 pm

I have an MB/Lexan 108/J cup/J8 shank that I've moved on from.
Gary Merrill
Wessex EEb Bass tuba
Mack Brass Compensating Euph
Amati Oval Euph
1924 Buescher 3-valve Eb tuba
Schiller American Heritage 7B clone bass trombone (DE LB K/K9/112 Lexan, Brass Ark MV50R)
1947 Olds "Standard" trombone (Olds #3)

Return to “(Classifieds) Mouthpieces”