WTB: Greg Black

Forum rules
Welcome to TromboneChat Classifieds! Please read carefully, as our rules may differ from past experiences.

1. TromboneChat is not eBay and does not guarantee transaction satisfaction. Don't get scammed.

2. TromboneChat administrators and moderators are in no way endorsing any sellers, advertisers, or items.

3. TromboneChat Classifieds are free.

4. Occasional "bump posts" are allowed. Users who are, in the opinion of the moderators, abusing this privilege will be warned. After a warning, if the abuse continues, the user will be temporarily banned from posting.

5. Check the post date. It may be quite old. Sellers - update your post to let people know it's SOLD.

Enjoy browsing and posting in the Classifieds! Please send the moderators a PM if you need clarification.

NOTE: If you want to PM or e-mail another member, you can only do so after having two approved posts. Additionally, if you wish to receive e-mails, please update your profile to include your e-mail address. This is a more secure way of handling your e-mail. The classifieds are open to the major search engines and it's very easy for a bot to parse something like 'email at provider dot com' but without authentication and two approved posts, outsiders cannot see the e-mail you have in your profile.
pedrombon

Post by pedrombon » Wed Apr 18, 2018 6:19 pm

Hi folks, I'm looking for a large shank Greg Black Alessi 3.25, Greg Black 3.5GSD or 3.5G-5G. Regular weight preferred but medium or lightweight are OK.

I have a very good condition gold plated Griego 4.5 Nouveau (large shank) for a possible trade.

Mail me to:

maciustrombon
at
gmail
dot
com
Last edited by pedrombon on Fri Jul 13, 2018 3:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Granada Brass
Almería Symphony Orchestra
pedrombon

Re: FT/WTB: Greg Black

Post by pedrombon » Wed May 30, 2018 6:42 pm

The Griego Oft has been sold (the gold plated Griego 4.5 Nouveau is still available), but I'm still looking for a Greg Black Alessi 3.25, Greg Black 3.5GSD or 3.5G-5G.
Granada Brass
FinnSK

Post by FinnSK » Tue Jun 19, 2018 9:10 am

pedrombon wrote:
Wed May 30, 2018 6:42 pm
The Griego Oft has been sold (the gold plated Griego 4.5 Nouveau is still available), but I'm still looking for a Greg Black Alessi 3.25, Greg Black 3.5GSD or 3.5G-5G.
Hey, it's been a while so I'm not sure if you got what you were looking for, but I have a Griego Alessi 3F I'd be willing to sell or trade if you're interested.
pedrombon

Post by pedrombon » Tue Jun 19, 2018 2:03 pm

FinnSK wrote:
Tue Jun 19, 2018 9:10 am
pedrombon wrote:
Wed May 30, 2018 6:42 pm
Hey, it's been a while so I'm not sure if you got what you were looking for, but I have a Griego Alessi 3F I'd be willing to sell or trade if you're interested.
Thanks, the 3F is too deep for me, sorry... but I'll be happy to sell the 4.5 Nouveau to you :good:
Granada Brass
pedrombon

Post by pedrombon » Fri Jul 13, 2018 3:04 pm

Griego 4.5 Nouveau sold.

Still looking for a Greg Black Alessi 3.25, Greg Black 3.5GSD or 3.5G-5G.
Granada Brass

Return to “(Classifieds) Mouthpieces”