FS: JP Rath 332O

ttf_trbnprof

Post by ttf_trbnprof »

I have a a like-new JP Rath 332O large bore tenor trombone with open-wrap f attachment for sale.  It was a demo instrument when I bought it, and it been used very little.  Aside from a scuff on the f attachment tuning slide an some light swirling on the bell flare, the horn is in perfect condition.  Gold brass bell, nickel slide crook.  Slide is smooth and fast. 

The JPR 332O is billed as an intermediate model trombone, but it plays like a professional horn.  Outstanding response and tone.  Please read the review below.  It would be a great horn for the advancing student, or for the pro who needs a solid backup instrument.

Comes with its original case and a Bach 6 1/2AL mouthpiece.

Sorry, I do not ship internationally.

$995.00 plus shipping.  Pictures available on request.

JP332O Rath Review

Review by Simon Cowen - principal trombone of the Royal Liverpool Philharmonic Orchestra

It was very clear from first blowing the JP3320RATH trombone that it had a very clear, vibrant and open sound.  An exciting colour of sounds throughout the register and a real and rare treat being so open in the trigger register.

I trialed this trombone in the orchestra in various concerts and recordings from Shostakovich to Brahms and the projection was very easily achievable due to the responsiveness of the instrument. I also played the trombone in the brass band and it was here I realized the versatility of the instrument throughout all registers and dynamics.

The most important value is that the JP3320RATH is not out of place amongst other model trombones within the section, being very easy to blend with.

A very fine model of trombone, perfect for players in whatever field of ensemble. An extremely true and fine blowing trombone suitable for all.
ttf_trbnprof

Post by ttf_trbnprof »

Still available.  $995 shipped.

Return to “Classified Advertisements”