Divine Bach 50 Modification

MBurner

Divine Bach 50 Modification

Post by MBurner »

Hello all,

To quote the great TV mentor, Ron Swanson, when I believe in a product or persons work, I stand by it!
The great brass craftsman Corey Divine just finished work on my beloved Bach 50. It started off life in the late 70’s being silver plated and with a single valve. It was well loved in its travels, and came to me as a gigmeister. Broken solders, some fun harmonic quirks, and an E pull that would make Micha Davis proud. I loved it, but wanted to reinvest in the horn that gave me some great jobs over the years.
I have known Corey for many years, and wanted him to make my horn a modular independent bass with the option of one valve. He took the challenge on, and did an amazing job. Please see photos.
If you live in the SE USA, Corey is worth a special trip to work on your horns. His level of detail, craftsmanship, and creativity, make him my go to man for all my horns.
Questions? Let me know, and I’ll try to answer them!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
SwissTbone

Re: Divine Bach 50 Modification

Post by SwissTbone »

Have seen that horn on Facebook. Interesting solution to make it convertible to one valve.
ƒƒ---------------------------------------------------ƒƒ
Like trombones? Head over to https://swisstbone.com/ to see some great vintage and custom horns!
WGWTR180

Post by WGWTR180 »

"Heavy metal." Literally.
Kbiggs

Post by Kbiggs »

Nice!
Kenneth Biggs
I have known a great many troubles, but most of them have never happened.
—Mark Twain (attributed)

Return to “Modification & Repair”