Lätzsch Custom Brass turning 75

EriKon

Lätzsch Custom Brass turning 75

Post by EriKon »

On Monday 29th of January Lätzsch Custom Brass is turning 75 years old. Congratulations! I really love being in that shop. Someone on here compared it to a wand shop in Harry Potter and you definitely get that feeling. Hopefully to many more years!

There's also a 7,5% discount from January 29th on for exactly one month on stock and new ordered trombones.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by EriKon on Sat Jan 27, 2024 9:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
EriKon

Re: Lätzsch Custom Brass turning 75

Post by EriKon »

Just thought maybe could be put in News&Announcements instead of Instruments. If one of the mods is around, maybe you can move this one :D
meine

Post by meine »

That‘s a good info! Thank you!
Digidog

Post by Digidog »

This is one place I'd soon wish to visit!

Hopefully with some serious amount of cash to spend, if what I find there suits me :biggrin:

Happy Birthday, Lätzsch!

As the OP said: To many more years! :bassclef:
Welcome to visit my web store: https://www.danieleng.com/

Big Engband on Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/artist/30Vuft1 ... me3sZi8q-A
EriKon

Post by EriKon »

The "special offer" period starts today :) Congrats, Lätzsch! Once again...
Burgerbob

Post by Burgerbob »

Must... resist... urge...
Aidan Ritchie, LA area player and teacher
sungfw

Post by sungfw »

Burgerbob wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 11:09 am Must... resist... urge...
Why???
Burgerbob

Post by Burgerbob »

I need a Laetzsch bass trumpet like I need a hole in the head. But boy howdy, do I sure want one!
Aidan Ritchie, LA area player and teacher
RustBeltBass

Post by RustBeltBass »

EriKon wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 1:38 am On Monday 29th of January Lätzsch Custom Brass is turning 75 years old. Congratulations! I really love being in that shop. Someone on here compared it to a wand shop in Harry Potter and you definitely get that feeling. Hopefully to many more years!

There's also a 7,5% discount from January 29th on for exactly one month on stock and new ordered trombones.

Thank you for posting this, so many memories....the photos still don't do it justice, horns all over one more beautiful than the next. And hands down the best repairman I ever met, by far.
Digidog

Post by Digidog »

Burgerbob wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 11:24 am I need a Laetzsch bass trumpet like I need a hole in the head. But boy howdy, do I sure want one!
Yeah, the need for an instrument is sometimes not the same as a need for it. We humans are irrational like that; but it's fun!

I am in need of a new medium, or large, bore F-attachment horn, so I would so want to check their 236 model out.

I just need to find the time to get away on a trip.....
Last edited by Digidog on Mon Jan 29, 2024 11:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Welcome to visit my web store: https://www.danieleng.com/

Big Engband on Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/artist/30Vuft1 ... me3sZi8q-A
EriKon

Post by EriKon »

RustBeltBass wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 12:20 pm
EriKon wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 1:38 am On Monday 29th of January Lätzsch Custom Brass is turning 75 years old. Congratulations! I really love being in that shop. Someone on here compared it to a wand shop in Harry Potter and you definitely get that feeling. Hopefully to many more years!

Thank you for posting this, so many memories....the photos still don't do it justice, horns all over one more beautiful than the next. And hands down the best repairman I ever met, by far.
Yeah, the pictures definitely don't do it justice. You have to be in that room to get the whole feeling and vibe of this place and the instruments as well. I really love being there and would highly recommend everyone to go there at least once if they ever get the chance.

I basically do all my work on horns with Lätzsch (even tho not living in Bremen anymore) since more than 10 years and I definitely agree.

Return to “Instruments”