A Brand New Book of Famous Melodies for Tuba and Bass Trombone

Mamaposaune

A Brand New Book of Famous Melodies for Tuba and Bass Trombone

Post by Mamaposaune »

A shameless plug for a new venture by a good friend of mine, an accomplished tubist and retired public school music teacher. I have both volumes on PDF and can verify that it will provide many hours of enjoyable playing for tubists and bass trombonists of all levels. (Harry didn't want to hear it, but I had the thought that it could even be transposed into tenor, alto, or treble clefs for tenor trombonists.)

(Written by Harry Salotti)
"Today I am very proud to announce the publication of my greatest project ever. 200 Famous Melodies for Tuba and Bass Trombone: Beginner to Virtuoso Level, Books 1 and 2 by Harry Salotti They contain a broad scope of melodies by Bach and Handel to Gershwin and Ellington, simple songs for the beginner, to concertos and solos for the virtuoso. Included are holiday songs for Christmas and Hanukkah, national anthems, American popular and patriotic songs, Sousa marches, folk songs from around the world and jazz from the 1920’s, all from the public domain. They are now available as a PDF at sheetmusicplus.com $19.95 each. Take a look in my photo album at 20 of the over 400 melodies in Books 1 and 2. View the table of contents for both books. Thanks, Harry Salotti PS PLEASE click on the share button and spread the word to Tuba and Bass Trombonists around the world."
aasavickas

Re: A Brand New Book of Famous Melodies for Tuba and Bass Trombone

Post by aasavickas »

I picked up both PDFs. They are really good. Some good arrangements and good tunes. Some of the marches and melodies from famous classical tunes are cool.
Digidog

Re: A Brand New Book of Famous Melodies for Tuba and Bass Trombone

Post by Digidog »

This I will check out!

I really feel like I need some nice melodic etudes of different difficulties for bass, $19.95 sounds reasonable. I'll look into this when I'm in front of my computer at home.

Thanks for the tip!
Welcome to visit my web store: https://www.danieleng.com/

Big Engband on Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/artist/30Vuft1 ... me3sZi8q-A

Return to “Composition, Arrangement, & Theory”