WTB/WTT main tuning slide

ttf_CG2198

Post by ttf_CG2198 »

Hey guys and gals, I have a Bach 50B3O that I bought from brassark that came with a custom copper tuning slide, which I assume is because the original was damaged beyond repair, or lost. And in my lessons my teacher had me try another students tuning slide and we both agreed that I should invest in a tuning slide. I went to Hickeys, but it cost over $400 so I'm turning here, if anyone has a spare stock Bach 50 tuning slide let me know! My email is [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] Thanks again!
ttf_Larry Preston Roberson

Post by ttf_Larry Preston Roberson »

You can also see if anyone wants to trade. Unless, you want to keep it. The custom slides cost $400 at Brassark. If you haven't already, maybe ask Noah if he has a stock 50 slide to trade. Or, try one of their yellow brass slides.
ttf_CG2198

Post by ttf_CG2198 »

Quote from: Larry Preston Roberson on Apr 22, 2017, 11:45AMYou can also see if anyone wants to trade. Unless, you want to keep it. The custom slides cost $400 at Brassark. If you haven't already, maybe ask Noah if he has a stock 50 slide to trade. Or, try one of their yellow brass slides.

I should email Noah, I didn't think about that thank you!

ttf_Larry Preston Roberson

Post by ttf_Larry Preston Roberson »

Quote from: CG2198 on Apr 22, 2017, 01:23PMI should email Noah, I didn't think about that thank you!

It's worth a try. You're welcome.
ttf_CG2198

Post by ttf_CG2198 »

Meant to add that I would prefer a yellow brass tuning slide, maybe not necessarily Bach but something similar is preferable. I willing to do some sort of trade or cash deal! Thanks guys and gals

Return to “Classified Advertisements”