New CD "Home Is Where Your Bone Is" with Bill Reichenbach, John Fedchock, Felix Fromm and Freddy Andrej

Important Trombone Chat information starts here.
FredericAndrej

New CD "Home Is Where Your Bone Is" with Bill Reichenbach, John Fedchock, Felix Fromm and Freddy Andrej

Post by FredericAndrej »

Hey all,

In the pandemic 2020/2021 I produced a non-profit trombone jazz CD which will be released tomorrow (March 25th).

I'm a german bass trombone and tuba player and worked on my album "Home Is Where Your Bone Is" for over 1,5 years with my friends and colleagues Bill Reichenbach (L.A.), John Fedchock(N.Y) and Felix Fromm (Frankfurt Radio Big Band).
We recorded it in our home studios and the tracks were sent to me for the editing.

We are playing exclusive 5 part arrangements (4 Trombones + Tuba) of jazz standarts and original compositions. We were only 4 players, so one of us always had to record two tracks.

Listen to some great music and order the CD in my onlineshop on my website https://www.freddyandrej.com/de/Shop. I offer worldwide shipping. Later it will be also available on Amazon.

You can also find interviews with Bill, John and Felix over the project on my youtube channel (and there is more to come):
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCb7Xcu ... SSFg3A8CDA

A part of the proceeds will be donated to the “Hearts of Music Fund” by Bill Reichenbach, which helps uninsured American musicians who need medical aid and to youth music education in Europe.

If you have any questions feel free to ask!

We are really happy to finally release the CD!

All the best
Freddy
Massimo69

Re: New CD "Home Is Where Your Bone Is" with Bill Reichenbach, John Fedchock, Felix Fromm and Freddy Andrej

Post by Massimo69 »

Hi please let me know more info for the cd
FredericAndrej

Re: New CD "Home Is Where Your Bone Is" with Bill Reichenbach, John Fedchock, Felix Fromm and Freddy Andrej

Post by FredericAndrej »

Hi Massimo,

sorry for my late response. I didn't get any notification of your post.

Sure, what exactly do you want to know?
I'm happy to answer all questions.

Best
Freddy

Return to “News & Announcements”