Pirates of the Carribbean for Trombone Choir

ttf_Toddbrubaker

Post by ttf_Toddbrubaker »

Hi gang-

Does anyone know of a commercially available (preferably downloadable pdf) version of a large trombone choir arrangement for the music from Pirates?  There are several groups on YouTube that do their take on it (The Szeged trombones version is notably nice), but I am not having any luck locating an arrangement that can be purchased.

Ideally I'd like something that features the Kraken cut from the second movie, but any of the theme music would be great.  Looking for something for 8 or more bones.

Any help would be appreciated!  I've tried Hickeys and most of the conventional resources.

ttf_Toddbrubaker

Post by ttf_Toddbrubaker »

Hi gang-

Does anyone know of a commercially available (preferably downloadable pdf) version of a large trombone choir arrangement for the music from Pirates?  There are several groups on YouTube that do their take on it (The Szeged trombones version is notably nice), but I am not having any luck locating an arrangement that can be purchased.

Ideally I'd like something that features the Kraken cut from the second movie, but any of the theme music would be great.  Looking for something for 8 or more bones.

Any help would be appreciated!  I've tried Hickeys and most of the conventional resources.

Return to “Music, Concerts, and Recordings”