Band Scores for Sale

Forum rules
Welcome to TromboneChat Classifieds! Please read carefully, as our rules may differ from past experiences.

1. TromboneChat is not eBay and does not guarantee transaction satisfaction. Don't get scammed; caveat emptor.

2. TromboneChat administrators and moderators are in no way endorsing any sellers, advertisers, or items.

3. TromboneChat Classifieds are free.

4. Occasional "bump posts" are allowed. Users who are, in the opinion of the moderators, abusing this privilege will be warned. After a warning, if the abuse continues, the user will be temporarily banned from posting.

5. Check the post date. It may be quite old. Sellers - update your post to let people know it's SOLD.

Enjoy browsing and posting in the Classifieds! Please send the moderators a PM if you need clarification.

NOTE: If you want to PM or e-mail another member, you can only do so after having two approved posts. Additionally, if you wish to receive e-mails, please update your profile to include your e-mail address. This is a more secure way of handling your e-mail. The classifieds are open to the major search engines and it's very easy for a bot to parse something like 'email at provider dot com' but without authentication and two approved posts, outsiders cannot see the e-mail you have in your profile.
pianoemily

Band Scores for Sale

Post by pianoemily » Tue Jul 28, 2020 5:39 pm

Hello---
We are cleaning out and I have a plethora of band scores (full conductor scores) to sell. Please contact me text or email for more details on anything:
608-345-7069 or pianoemily@yahoo.com

BEGINNING BAND, GRADE 1:
Beethoven: Allegretto from Symphony No. 7
Grice, Rob: Santa's Midnight Sleigh Ride
Hilliard, Quincy: Eight Chorales for Elementary Band
Holst, Gustav: Chorale from Jupiter
Owens, William: Every Day New
Romeyn, Rob: Call to Glory
Roszell, Patrick: Joy! Angels We Have Heard on High and Joy to the World
Samuel, David: Champion Fanfare
Swearingen, James: Air of Nobility
Tschesnokoff: Salvation is Created

BEGINNING BAND, GRADE 1.5:
Smith, Robert: Coronation Fanfare
Williams, John: Somewhere in My Memory from Home Alone

COMPILATION BEGINNING BAND KITS:
Finlandia by Sibelius; Twinkle Variations; The Dreydl, and Marching Machine
Barcarolle by Offenbach, Ole Folk Song, Flyin' Fingers, Top of the Class March
Mount Saint Hellens, Classy Clarinets, America the Beautiful, As the Clock Strikes

GRADE 3:
Tchaikovsky: Highlights from 1812 Overture

GRADE 4:
Bach, Sleepers, Wake (Alfred Concert Band Series)

MARCHING/PEP BAND STYLE:
30 Second Blasters (Turn Me On, Super Bass, Single Ladies, More) arr. Jay Dawson
Shorties #21 (All About That Bass, Timber, Locked Out of Heaven, Still Into You)- Grade 2.5- 3
High Hopes- Grade 2
Rockin' Sports Jams, Vol 3-- Grade 2-2.5
Hip Hop Stadium Blasters II arr. Dallas Burke

Return to “(Classifieds) Everything Else”