WTT/WTS Bach 42B Price Drop

Forum rules
Welcome to TromboneChat Classifieds! Please read carefully, as our rules may differ from past experiences.

1. TromboneChat is not eBay and does not guarantee transaction satisfaction. Don't get scammed; caveat emptor.

2. TromboneChat administrators and moderators are in no way endorsing any sellers, advertisers, or items.

3. TromboneChat Classifieds are free.

4. Occasional "bump posts" are allowed. Users who are, in the opinion of the moderators, abusing this privilege will be warned. After a warning, if the abuse continues, the user will be temporarily banned from posting.

5. Check the post date. It may be quite old. Sellers - update your post to let people know it's SOLD.

Enjoy browsing and posting in the Classifieds! Please send the moderators a PM if you need clarification.

NOTE: If you want to PM or e-mail another member, you can only do so after having two approved posts. Additionally, if you wish to receive e-mails, please update your profile to include your e-mail address. This is a more secure way of handling your e-mail. The classifieds are open to the major search engines and it's very easy for a bot to parse something like 'email at provider dot com' but without authentication and two approved posts, outsiders cannot see the e-mail you have in your profile.
Fruitysloth

WTT/WTS Bach 42B Price Drop

Post by Fruitysloth » Thu Dec 12, 2019 12:16 pm

Title says it all, looking to either sell or trade my Bach 42B. Got this from DJ a couple months back, not really my cup of tea in terms of tenor trombones. Looking to trade for some kind of Yamaha large bore, preferably an 882 or 682 closed wrap. I'd also take a Getzen 3047. Yellow brass would be preferred, but I'll take a gold brass bell if it presents itself. Bell has visible scarring from repair, but is light and responsive. Valve section is good, a couple braces have been removed for the bell to respond more. Slide is an 8/10, 8.5 when using Yamaha slidesnot. Will try to get pictures up today. If someone's interested in purchasing, I'd also like to sell it for $1150 shipped. Will come in a Protec MAX tenor case. I'd also be willing to include a Yamaha small bore and mouthpieces if someone has something interesting! Thanks for looking!
Last edited by Fruitysloth on Wed Jan 15, 2020 9:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Trombone Forum User "Jhungate96"
Fruitysloth

Re: WTT/WTS Bach 42B

Post by Fruitysloth » Wed Jan 15, 2020 9:25 pm

Bump, price drop! $1150 shipped.
Trombone Forum User "Jhungate96"

Return to “(Classifieds) Instruments & Parts”