Welcome to TromboneChat Classifieds! Please read carefully, as our rules may differ from past experiences.
1. TromboneChat is not eBay and does not guarantee transaction satisfaction. Don't get scammed; caveat emptor.
2. TromboneChat administrators and moderators are in no way endorsing any sellers, advertisers, or items.
3. TromboneChat Classifieds are free.
4. Occasional "bump posts" are allowed. Users who are, in the opinion of the moderators, abusing this privilege will be warned. After a warning, if the abuse continues, the user will be temporarily banned from posting.
5. Check the post date. It may be quite old. Sellers - update your post to let people know it's SOLD.
Enjoy browsing and posting in the Classifieds! Please send the moderators a PM if you need clarification.
NOTE: If you want to PM or e-mail another member, you can only do so after having two approved posts. Additionally, if you wish to receive e-mails, please update your profile to include your e-mail address. This is a more secure way of handling your e-mail. The classifieds are open to the major search engines and it's very easy for a bot to parse something like 'email at provider dot com' but without authentication and two approved posts, outsiders cannot see the e-mail you have in your profile.
- Posts: 4
- Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2018 2:40 pm
- Location: Texas/Germany
Howdy all, I'm searching for a grab bag of parts to get a project back on track. If anyone can spare the following, I'd greatly appreciate your help!
- MK Drawing George Roberts pipe, yellow brass, press fit preferred
- 1x Conn .562 bass crook assembly, preferably with guard plate & waterkey
Paypal preferred; I will gladly pay shipping to Texas. Thanks!
A good problem is defined by the techniques that it generates rather than the problem itself.