FS: Antoine Courtois Paris AC420BT Legend Series Thayer F-Attachment Trombone

Forum rules
Welcome to TromboneChat Classifieds! Please read carefully, as our rules may differ from past experiences.

1. TromboneChat is not eBay and does not guarantee transaction satisfaction. Don't get scammed; caveat emptor.

2. TromboneChat administrators and moderators are in no way endorsing any sellers, advertisers, or items.

3. TromboneChat Classifieds are free.

4. Occasional "bump posts" are allowed. Users who are, in the opinion of the moderators, abusing this privilege will be warned. After a warning, if the abuse continues, the user will be temporarily banned from posting.

5. Check the post date. It may be quite old. Sellers - update your post to let people know it's SOLD.

Enjoy browsing and posting in the Classifieds! Please send the moderators a PM if you need clarification.

NOTE: If you want to PM or e-mail another member, you can only do so after having two approved posts. Additionally, if you wish to receive e-mails, please update your profile to include your e-mail address. This is a more secure way of handling your e-mail. The classifieds are open to the major search engines and it's very easy for a bot to parse something like 'email at provider dot com' but without authentication and two approved posts, outsiders cannot see the e-mail you have in your profile.
mattbragstad

FS: Antoine Courtois Paris AC420BT Legend Series Thayer F-Attachment Trombone

Post by mattbragstad » Sat Oct 12, 2019 2:03 pm

$3,500.00 or best offer.

A world-class trombone used in orchestral, chamber, and solo performances for over 7 years. Professionally cleaned and serviced by top technicians at M&W Trombones within the last 6 months. No dents, and only the usual cosmetic lacquer wear where the hands and neck touch the instrument. This instrument is in great shape and sounds amazing with a rich and full tone. A demonstration of the model by a WWBW representative can be found here: https://youtu.be/ncqSGFNiW3Q

I am selling this horn simply because it is a time of personal change in my playing, not due to the functionality of the horn for sale. It works and sounds wonderful, feels comfortable and great to play, but my play style is going in a different direction than what this horn is best suited for.

I live in Milwaukee, WI and am willing to ship the instrument anywhere in the continental USA.

Feel free to contact me with any questions or reasonable offers.

Thank you,

Matt

Return to “(Classifieds) Instruments & Parts”