FS: Selmer Bolero and Benge 175

Forum rules
Welcome to TromboneChat Classifieds! Please read carefully, as our rules may differ from past experiences.

1. TromboneChat is not eBay and does not guarantee transaction satisfaction. Don't get scammed; caveat emptor.

2. TromboneChat administrators and moderators are in no way endorsing any sellers, advertisers, or items.

3. TromboneChat Classifieds are free.

4. Occasional "bump posts" are allowed. Users who are, in the opinion of the moderators, abusing this privilege will be warned. After a warning, if the abuse continues, the user will be temporarily banned from posting.

5. Check the post date. It may be quite old. Sellers - update your post to let people know it's SOLD.

Enjoy browsing and posting in the Classifieds! Please send the moderators a PM if you need clarification.

NOTE: If you want to PM or e-mail another member, you can only do so after having two approved posts. Additionally, if you wish to receive e-mails, please update your profile to include your e-mail address. This is a more secure way of handling your e-mail. The classifieds are open to the major search engines and it's very easy for a bot to parse something like 'email at provider dot com' but without authentication and two approved posts, outsiders cannot see the e-mail you have in your profile.
Jomaits

FS: Selmer Bolero and Benge 175

Post by Jomaits » Mon Sep 16, 2019 9:36 pm

Selmer: Like a King 3b’s sassier, yet cheaper cousin. Bought from Dillon last year, played not very often. Slide is excellent. You can really get a good edge on the sound when you push. Lacquer wear throughout. No dings or dents. $650 OBO plus shipping.

Benge: Gold brass. .525 bore straight horn. Slide rebuilt by my shop and is in excellent shape. Still in the “breaking in” phase, so it will be perfect with use. Very little lacquer wear or anything. Similar to a King 3b+ without the price tag. Nice big sound that can be used for classical or jazz settings. I have used it for both. $750 OBO plus Shipping.
Both come with original cases.

Please email me at joshomaits at gmail dot com for pictures and offers. Thanks!!

PS
Some trades may be considered. Let me know what you have and I may consider it! I like vintage small bore and medium bore stuff mostly. Not interested in large bores. Thanks!
Jomaits

Re: FS: Selmer Bolero and Benge 175

Post by Jomaits » Sat Sep 28, 2019 6:44 pm

Jomaits

Post by Jomaits » Mon Oct 07, 2019 9:27 am

Benge no longer for sale! Bolero still available
Jomaits

Post by Jomaits » Sat Oct 12, 2019 8:30 am

Bolero SOLD! Thanks for playing! :)

Return to “(Classifieds) Instruments & Parts”