SOLD, PLEASE DELETE: Bach Mt. Vernon 36 circa 1955

Forum rules
Welcome to TromboneChat Classifieds! Please read carefully, as our rules may differ from past experiences.

1. TromboneChat is not eBay and does not guarantee transaction satisfaction. Don't get scammed; caveat emptor.

2. TromboneChat administrators and moderators are in no way endorsing any sellers, advertisers, or items.

3. TromboneChat Classifieds are free.

4. Occasional "bump posts" are allowed. Users who are, in the opinion of the moderators, abusing this privilege will be warned. After a warning, if the abuse continues, the user will be temporarily banned from posting.

5. Check the post date. It may be quite old. Sellers - update your post to let people know it's SOLD.

Enjoy browsing and posting in the Classifieds! Please send the moderators a PM if you need clarification.

NOTE: If you want to PM or e-mail another member, you can only do so after having two approved posts. Additionally, if you wish to receive e-mails, please update your profile to include your e-mail address. This is a more secure way of handling your e-mail. The classifieds are open to the major search engines and it's very easy for a bot to parse something like 'email at provider dot com' but without authentication and two approved posts, outsiders cannot see the e-mail you have in your profile.
biggiesmalls

SOLD, PLEASE DELETE: Bach Mt. Vernon 36 circa 1955

Post by biggiesmalls » Thu Aug 15, 2019 10:13 pm

Great playing MV 36 for sale.

I bought this horn from one of my techs (Adam Jones), who bought it out of a closet in Louisiana. Adam did some very nice work to bring this horn up to snuff, including resoldering the joints at the bell/TS, TS/neckpipe, and neckpipe/receiver junctions, as well as rolling out a crease in the bell.

Adam also set up the slide, which is 8.5/10, with only one tiny fleck of plating loss.

This horn is a phenomenal player that holds it's own against the best 36's I've played, but alas I'm a Conn player and collector, so it's time to put this fine Bach in the hands of a player who will play and enjoy it.

Comes with original case in fair condition.

$2250 shipped to CONUS.

Please email for more images.

Thanks!
Attachments
IMG_20190815_2122399.jpg
IMG_20190815_2122399.jpg (5.37 MiB) Viewed 548 times
IMG_20190815_2123039.jpg
IMG_20190815_2123039.jpg (3.77 MiB) Viewed 548 times
Last edited by biggiesmalls on Tue Nov 26, 2019 7:41 am, edited 2 times in total.
Visit my studio in Santa Fe, New Mexico!
biggiesmalls

Re: FS: Bach Mt. Vernon 36 circa 1955

Post by biggiesmalls » Sun Sep 08, 2019 5:06 pm

Bump.

Price reduced to $2100 shipped to CONUS.
Visit my studio in Santa Fe, New Mexico!

Return to “(Classifieds) Instruments & Parts”