FS: Rath R9

ttf_basstrombonist

Post by ttf_basstrombonist »

Hello fellow forumites!
Up for sale is my Rath R9. It has been my daily driver the past three years, but unfortunately it just is no longer quite the right fit for my playing. My loss is your gain! It has a red brass bell, yellow tuning slide, and bronze handslide with a #9 leadpipe.

Overall it is in excellent condition. Most wear showing is on the handslide bow where it has collected a few small dents. There has been one repair on the bell section. After an incident, the part of the main bell brace attached to the bell was damaged and had to be replaced. Rath sent me the part and I had it installed by a great local tech. I tried to capture it in the photos, there is a difference in the lacquer color which is a bit hard to see in the photos. The slide is the best I have ever used and would call it a 10/10 (I have been using Yamaha Slide Lubricant).

The leather guards I will ship with the R9, I also have one for the second valve that I will include. They will not do me any good, so you can do with them as you will! Also included is a Fusion Bass Trombone Case. The Rath handrest is also included.

Going price is $4500 + shipping. I would prefer not to ship internationally.

Photos here:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/dd5lwfqelsc7me3/AAArEIcho1odjKKl01Q7XcN8a?dl=0

Any questions just let me know!

If you have any questions please let me know!
ttf_basstrombonist

Post by ttf_basstrombonist »

Sold!

Return to “Classified Advertisements”