FS: Bach 42b 1978 Corporation horn

ttf_ashughart50wr

Post by ttf_ashughart50wr »

This instrument has most of its original lacquer on the bell but the slide has lost 30% lacquer in the wear spots.  It is in great working order.  The slide moves freely and the F attachment moves quickly and quietly.  There is no wear on the inner slide.  It does come in the original case, however the original hinges have been replaced with a "piano bench" hinge from the hardware store.  There is a small crease/kink near the rim of the bell and some "dings" near the logo.  Other than that the instrument is dent free.  This instrument plays like you would expect a "corporation" horn (serial number 347XX) to play.  I am asking $1350  OBO + $50 shipping in the lower 48.  I will not ship internationally.  I prefer PayPal the means for remittance.

Here is a link to some pictures of the instrument

https://www.flickr.com/cameraroll/

ttf_ashughart50wr

I will consider offers on this instrument
ttf_Wasatch Oz

Post by ttf_Wasatch Oz »

Just an FYI, that link to the pictures doesn't work.
ttf_ashughart50wr

I think you have to have a Yahoo account to get onto Flickr.  I am not well versed in hyperlinking to the cloud.  I tried to load pictures directly but the site would not accept them.  If anyone would like to see pictures of this horn I would be happy to email them to you. Please request.  Alan
ttf_paulyg

Post by ttf_paulyg »

Try signing up for an Imgur account and posting them there. The link will be visible to everyone and the site is very fast.
ttf_ashughart50wr

Thanks for the imgur tip.  I am trying to get pictures to all of you.  There seems to be interest in this horn.  I am a motivated seller and I think the instrument is fairly priced however as I said in an earlier post I will consider offers.  Let's see if this link works for pictures.  Thanks for your patience.  Alan

https://ashughart50wr.imgur.com/all/

ttf_Wasatch Oz

Post by ttf_Wasatch Oz »

Yeah, 42b's are pretty popular.

I can't offer much help on using Imgur. See the error below; If the pics haven't been uploaded yet, maybe the permissions are wrong and the public isn't allowed to view them.
---
Welcome to ashughart50wr's profile!
Unfortunately, there's nothing to see here.
ttf_ashughart50wr

This horn is SOLD! 

Return to “Classified Advertisements”