FS:1961 Mt. Vernon Bach 42 Gold Brass Bell All Original

ttf_Forthelove

Post by ttf_Forthelove »

I have decided to try and sell one of my horns: a 1961 MV 42

All original, never modified. Close wrap and original lever/linkage/slide. Typical aging marks with finish and a few small dings that are easily reversible. Slide is in great shape - zero silver wear at stockings! Rare, gold brass bell from MV. Serial number is 62xx.

There is nothing wrong with this horn at all. It possesses all the desirable aspects typically sought after in a Mt. Vernon Bach - rich, Bach sound, with a great deal of ease in all registers. Fantastic response. This horn produces a very big sound.

I'm currently open to selling it for various reasons. I'm only the second owner. Original owner lived only 56 miles from Mt. Vernon, NY. If you interested and serious about buying a MV42, please let me know. Again, this is for the person seriously looking for that rare gem of a Bach. Included is the original case and paperwork from 1960 - all in excellent condition. Photos available to serious buyers next week. Asking $5000. Someone asked about a trial - yes, of course.

Thank you!
ttf_Forthelove

Post by ttf_Forthelove »

Here is the DROPBOX link to the MV photos. Please let me know if you have any questions. Please make note that I am entertaining any and all offers. Thank you!

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/mbibnbae0jqeahz/AAD1Fb_OGcOLnuSlQ_vDs3wla?dl=0

Return to “Classified Advertisements”