FS: small and large shank mouthpieces

ttf_anonymous

Post by ttf_anonymous »

Hi all, I've some pieces I never use and figured I should try to get them some better homes.  I am also open to trades if anyone has any Houser Velocity pieces (specifically the 6, but interested in all of them, whether in H-kote or stainless).  All prices include US domestic shipping. Feel free to email me, as the PM's here are sketchy... [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
PayPal Friends & Family or Venmo preferred.  I have pics of each here: https://goo.gl/photos/Tt5yCNV4B8yDByet9

Small Shank:

Olds 12c - tarnished, old, and ugly, but still works if you need a cheap 12c.  $14

Couesnon unmarked mouthpiece - decent shape, a few minor scratches, shank is true and nothing that affects playability.  About the size of a Bach 11.   $35

Vincent Bach Corp New York 12 - some scratches (non contact with your face), worn shank plating, otherwise true and in good shape. $85

Large Shank

[s]Yamaha Peter Sullivan - great shape, just like my Griego pieces better.  $40[/s] SOLD

G&W Sonny Ausman - like new, also prefer the Griegos to this (even though EVERYTHING I play except them is stainless...  go figure) $125

Want all of them, or maybe multiples??  I'll cut ya a deal.

ttf_anonymous

Post by ttf_anonymous »

Happy to entertain offers on any of these...
ttf_anonymous

Post by ttf_anonymous »

[s][/s]Quote from: jscalf81 on Apr 17, 2017, 11:56AMHi all, I've some pieces I never use and figured I should try to get them some better homes.  I am also open to trades if anyone has any Houser Velocity pieces (specifically the 6, but interested in all of them, whether in H-kote or stainless).  All prices include US domestic shipping. Feel free to email me, as the PM's here are sketchy... [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
PayPal Friends & Family or Venmo preferred.  I have pics of each here: https://goo.gl/photos/Tt5yCNV4B8yDByet9

Small Shank:

Olds 12c - tarnished, old, and ugly, but still works if you need a cheap 12c.  [s]$14[/s] ($5 with any other piece!)

Couesnon unmarked mouthpiece - decent shape, a few minor scratches, shank is true and nothing that affects playability.  About the size of a Bach 11.   [s]$35[/s] $25

Vincent Bach Corp New York 12 - some scratches (non contact with your face), worn shank plating, otherwise true and in good shape. [s]$85[/s] $70

Large Shank

[s]Yamaha Peter Sullivan - great shape, just like my Griego pieces better.  $40[/s] SOLD

G&W Sonny Ausman - like new, also prefer the Griegos to this (even though EVERYTHING I play except them is stainless...  go figure) [s]$125[/s] $105

Want all of them, or maybe multiples??  I'll cut ya a deal.

Return to “Classified Advertisements”