DANGER?? Mouthpieces contain dangerous amounts of LEAD?

ttf_Blowero

Post by ttf_Blowero »

Quote from: Stewbones43 on Yesterday at 01:50 PMIt's not a NEW language, it's the original OLD one
Cheers

Stewbones

Um, I know the winking smily wasn't around in medieval England, but surely you know what it means.
ttf_BGuttman

Post by ttf_BGuttman »

Quote from: Bruce the budgie on Yesterday at 08:34 AM...

In other news, I am an idiot. Large-scale electro-refining of copper is a thing, and has been for quite a while. Should have known better, having handled chunks of the stuff, looking like chopped-up pieces of wire as thick as my thumb, while temping in the labs of a photo-resist manufacturer. That's where I learned that putting one foot up on a low rail could relieve sciatic nerve issues, while spending hours standing around a process tank.

And I probably used your photoresist when I worked in a Printed Circuit shop. Image

Those chunks were copper for anodes in a plating tank.  Easy to use copper with any insoluble contaminant for that process.
ttf_BGuttman

Post by ttf_BGuttman »

Quote from: Bruce the budgie on Yesterday at 08:34 AM...

In other news, I am an idiot. Large-scale electro-refining of copper is a thing, and has been for quite a while. Should have known better, having handled chunks of the stuff, looking like chopped-up pieces of wire as thick as my thumb, while temping in the labs of a photo-resist manufacturer. That's where I learned that putting one foot up on a low rail could relieve sciatic nerve issues, while spending hours standing around a process tank.

And I probably used your photoresist when I worked in a Printed Circuit shop. Image

Those chunks were copper for anodes in a plating tank.  Easy to use copper with any insoluble contaminant for that process.

Return to “Mouthpieces”