iBone app

ttf_itisunknown

iBone app

Post by ttf_itisunknown »

I haven't seen much here (or anywhere) about the iBone app.  I think it's a terrific resource to be able to practice scales, play standards in different keys, become more comfortable with alternate positions...all without the horn...especially useful while traveling...great use of time on a plane.  Anyone else using this ?
ttf_LowrBrass

iBone app

Post by ttf_LowrBrass »

I'd never heard of this before. Just went and looked it up, and apparently it's only for Apple people.  Image

(iTunes link)

I'd be curious to see it in use (I'm probably just a search away from a YouTube video).

How do you change partials?
ttf_harrison.t.reed

iBone app

Post by ttf_harrison.t.reed »

I tried it many years ago. Unless they really worked on it, I remember it being a gimmick. Not even cool like the Otomatone
ttf_afugate

iBone app

Post by ttf_afugate »

Quote from: harrison.t.reed on Yesterday at 06:30 AMI tried it many years ago. Unless they really worked on it, I remember it being a gimmick. Not even cool like the Otomatone

Same here.  Fun to show kids.  That's about it.  Wasn't useful to me as a practice tool.  Now if they had one in Bb/F/Gb/D...  Image

--Andy in OKC
ttf_afugate

iBone app

Post by ttf_afugate »

Quote from: harrison.t.reed on Yesterday at 06:30 AMI tried it many years ago. Unless they really worked on it, I remember it being a gimmick. Not even cool like the Otomatone

Same here.  Fun to show kids.  That's about it.  Wasn't useful to me as a practice tool.  Now if they had one in Bb/F/Gb/D...  Image

--Andy in OKC

Return to “Practice Room”