Rick Beato : Nuggets of Gold

ttf_Pre59

Post by ttf_Pre59 »

I'm a fan of getting impov/jazz ideas from guitarists, Rick Beato has some great ideas, and check out his young son being pitch/chord tested, what a talent..  Image

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gmpEobaU-wk
ttf_Pre59

Post by ttf_Pre59 »

ttf_Krazzikk

Post by ttf_Krazzikk »

This is another really good video by Rick Beato on what and how to practice that is much more condensed; how to divide your time and what to spend your time on. I would recommend having paper/pen nearby to take notes to get the full benefit of it (or any educational video).

Something I've been thinking about doing recently is making a real nice poster with a basic practice schedule. Although what I may practice may change day to day depending on what I'm working on, I'll have a poster will an outline of a practice routine that covers fundamentals so that I'll always know what to practice.

Edit: Here's some notes I took on the video if you'd like them.
ttf_Krazzikk

Post by ttf_Krazzikk »

This is another really good video by Rick Beato on what and how to practice that is much more condensed; how to divide your time and what to spend your time on. I would recommend having paper/pen nearby to take notes to get the full benefit of it (or any educational video).

Something I've been thinking about doing recently is making a real nice poster with a basic practice schedule. Although what I may practice may change day to day depending on what I'm working on, I'll have a poster will an outline of a practice routine that covers fundamentals so that I'll always know what to practice.

Edit: Here's some notes I took on the video if you'd like them.

Return to “Practice Room”