Your hearing

ttf_tbone62

Your hearing

Post by ttf_tbone62 »

The topics of how we hear, what we hear, hearing loss, hearing protection, and other related issues have been brought up within The Trombone Forum in several different Boards and sections.  Obviously, since most of us are here because of an interest in music, it is a topic of high importance to us because how we hear has a profound affect on how we are able to perceive music and communicate with others around us.

The purpose of this topic is to act as a collection point for links to the many different topics within the Forum related to hearing.  It should make it easier to find information you may need when you need it.  If you find a topic related to hearing that is not linked here yet, please send me a PM to bring it to my attention and I will add it to the list.  If you wish to discuss a topic already listed, just click on the link and discuss.  Of course, if you can't find a topic already listed that you want to discuss, by all means, jump right in there and start one in the appropriate section (probably within Healthy Trombonist, but not always) and let's discuss it!  I'll add a link here.

Do you hear what I hear?

Ear plugs with bass attenuation

College course on music performance related injuries

Musicians & hearing aids?

Hearing problems

musicians earplugs

Ear Plugs

Ear Protection

Ear Plugs (Polls, 2005)

Tinnitus

Ear problems

Tinnitus - mouthguards and such

Aural hallucinations

Can Deaf playin tenor trombone on Bb?

Tinnitus!

Ménière's disease

New hearing aids!!!!!

dealing with ear infections

wax buildup

Hearing loop technology

ttf_Orestes

Your hearing

Post by ttf_Orestes »

Great starting point, Alea. Also I would like to urge all TTF members to post their future medical related questions and concerns directly to the "Healthy Trombonist" That will put all of these questions in one local.
ttf_tbone62

Your hearing

Post by ttf_tbone62 »

I've added another link to the list in the opening post in this topic.  I encourage you to browse the topics listed and join in those discussions if you wish. Certainly the information changes as new products are developed and researchers make new discoveries, so these topics should continue to evolve over time. Image
ttf_tbone62

Your hearing

Post by ttf_tbone62 »

I'm adding another topic to the list.  If anyone knows of any I've missed, please send me a PM with a link to it.

Have you heard the good news about this? Hearing loop systems
ttf_tbone62

Your hearing

Post by ttf_tbone62 »

I'm adding another topic to the list.  If anyone knows of any I've missed, please send me a PM with a link to it.

Have you heard the good news about this? Hearing loop systems

Return to “The Healthy Trombonsit”