Versatile tenor case alternative

EriKon

Versatile tenor case alternative

Post by EriKon »

So, I've been a happy costumer of the Bags cases so far and had one of those for many years:
https://musical-bags.com/en/product/ten ... lic-black/

I often have to carry different trombones due to different styles that I need to cover. The Bags case allowed me to take my Jazz horn, but also with some adjustments of the inner parts a Conn 88H or even a Back 36 open wrap.
Unfortunately everywhere I asked about the delivery for those cases it is either not possible anymore or takes a year (my old one has really worn off after excessive usage).
Does anyone have a good alternative for a hard case (no gigbag) that might be as versatile as I described?
greenbean

Re: Versatile tenor case alternative

Post by greenbean »

Marcus Bonna and Protec iPac come to mind as hard cases that have "innards" that can be arranged to suit the horn.
Tom in San Francisco
Currently playing...
Bach Corp 16M
Many French horns
hyperbolica

Post by hyperbolica »

I use an Eastman case for small and medium bores. I think it also fits an 88h. It has had Urbie 4501, 48h, Olds Recording, Yamaha 455, Conn 78h, 79h, 8h, 88h. It's a usable case.
Aznguyy

Post by Aznguyy »

I used to have a Eastman, The older ones before the black interiors. Wish I hadn't sold mine as I didn't realize they would be so hard to find.

Return to “Accessories”