Slide Show Podcast

Pictures, video, etc.
officermayo

Slide Show Podcast

Post by officermayo »

I may be late to the party, but I stumbled upon this trombonesque pod cast today.

https://www.iheart.com/podcast/269-the- ... e&pr=false
"When in doubt, blow out" - MGySgt M.A. Mayo, Marine Band

The contest entry form said "Void where prohibited", so I peed on the Captain's desk.
Briande

Re: Slide Show Podcast

Post by Briande »

That’s a good one. If you haven’t found The Trombone Retreat yet it’s another one of my favorites.
I’m not a collector, I just have too many trombones….
King 2B. King 3B. King 3B+ w/F attachment and gold brass bell. King Duo Gravis. Getzen 1047FR. Conn 6H. Conn 48H.
officermayo

Post by officermayo »

Briande wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 3:03 pm That’s a good one. If you haven’t found The Trombone Retreat yet it’s another one of my favorites.
Hey, thanks!
"When in doubt, blow out" - MGySgt M.A. Mayo, Marine Band

The contest entry form said "Void where prohibited", so I peed on the Captain's desk.
Mikebmiller

Post by Mikebmiller »

I just started doing a local interest podcast, so I know how much time it takes. Thanks to whoever put this together.
DakoJack

Post by DakoJack »

officermayo wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 6:47 am I may be late to the party, but I stumbled upon this trombonesque pod cast today.

https://www.iheart.com/podcast/269-the- ... e&pr=false
Hey I just noticed this actually looking for your trombone bathroom lol but thank you so much for listening!! Glad you enjoyed it my reasons for making it are selfish but stuff like this gives me a lot of motivation to keep going!
BassBoneBen

Post by BassBoneBen »

We love to hear about this! Dakota put it together as a way to just get together and talk trombone, it's encouraging to know that people are listening to this! There will be a break until the holidays as we gear up for some major changes for the new year!

Return to “Media”