Stolen: Yamaha Bass (San Bernardino)

ttf_anonymous

Post by ttf_anonymous »

Friends:

One of my students had her car broken into at CSU San Bernardino. I don't have the exact information but she had a Yamaha bass trombone (independent) and I believe a euphonium. They took music as well (Not sure if that will turn up) but, if you're in the area please let me know if you see any instruments, bass trombone music, etc.

These were school instruments. Waiting on them to get the information from their records.

Thank you!

Things I do know - there's a Bach 1G and a Getzen 1.5 in the case. Music would include Rochut, Kopprash, and the McCarty....Thats all I can think of off the top of my head.

Model number YBL613H. Might be SN 1600
ttf_anonymous

Post by ttf_anonymous »

YIKES! That really stinks. Just make sure that she files a police report, lets the school know, and so forth. Craiglist, ebay, reverb, pawn shops everywhere.
ttf_LizM

Post by ttf_LizM »

The dean called me about it, it's a small close-knit program. They're doing all the correct things but I'm the one with both feet in the trombone community. Image

They're going to the Reno Jazz festival this weekend and needed me to find an instrument asap. (I did)
ttf_BGuttman

Post by ttf_BGuttman »

[Sigh] Another one for the growing list.  Hope she finds it soon.  This really is unfortunate.  Please let us know the details so if somebody spots it we can alert you.
ttf_LizM

Post by ttf_LizM »

Model number YBL 613 H SN 001600
ttf_LizM

Post by ttf_LizM »

Model number YBL 613 H SN 001600

Return to “Instruments”