Coronavirus

Looking for opportunities?
Posaunus
Posts: 1655
Joined: Fri Mar 23, 2018 9:54 pm
Location: California

Re: Coronavirus

Post by Posaunus » Wed Apr 21, 2021 2:33 pm

We ain't out of the woods yet!

It’s rare and expected, but some fully vaccinated people are catching COVID-19
https://www.bostonglobe.com/2021/04/21/ ... newsletter

... about 6,000 unlucky people in the United States who were fully vaccinated against the coronavirus have been diagnosed with what epidemiologists call “breakthrough cases.” These infections are rare and entirely expected; the three vaccines cleared for emergency use provided robust protection in clinical trials, but they aren’t perfect.

The Pfizer and Moderna two-shot vaccines prevented 95 percent and 94.1 percent of symptomatic cases, respectively, in late-stage studies, while the Johnson & Johnson one-shot vaccine prevented 72 percent of moderate and severe cases in the United States, and 66 percent globally. The CDC considers people fully vaccinated two weeks after the second Pfizer and Moderna doses, and two weeks after the J&J shot.

“We’ve said since the beginning that these vaccines are unbelievably effective, but they are not 100 percent, and when there’s still such a high rate of COVID in the community, these breakthrough infections are bound to happen,” said Dr. Megan Ranney, an emergency room physician at Rhode Island Hospital in Providence. Ranney did not know how many such cases have occurred at her hospital but said she has treated only one fully inoculated patient for the coronavirus.


In any case, you're statistically a whole let better off with a vaccine than without - after 75 million vaccinations in the U.S. (as of 13 April), it's now clear that you are personally extremely unlikely to get infected, much less to contract a serious case of Covid-19 (6,000/75 million = 0.008%). And much less likely to infect others. So do it for yourself, your loved ones, your friends, neighbors, and co-workers. Please!
Last edited by Posaunus on Wed Apr 21, 2021 6:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
BGuttman
Posts: 3510
Joined: Thu Mar 22, 2018 7:19 am
Location: Cow Hampshire

Re: Coronavirus

Post by BGuttman » Wed Apr 21, 2021 2:40 pm

The other thing about the vaccines (J&J, Pfizer, Moderna, and AstraZenica) is that they ALL reduce or prevent hospitalization. If all you get from COVID is a bad flu, it's not that serious. In fact, a lot of people who get COVID aren't mortally ill.
Bruce Guttman
Merrimack Valley Philharmonic Orchestra
"Almost Professional"
Bach5G
Posts: 1429
Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2018 6:10 pm

Re: Coronavirus

Post by Bach5G » Wed Apr 21, 2021 3:57 pm

“In any case, you're statistically a whole let better off with a vaccine than without - after 2 million vaccinations, it's now clear that you are personally extremely unlikely to get infected...”

I wonder what the statistical probability is of coming down with another serious illness or suffering serious injury in a car accident in that 2 million people.
Posaunus
Posts: 1655
Joined: Fri Mar 23, 2018 9:54 pm
Location: California

Re: Coronavirus

Post by Posaunus » Wed Apr 21, 2021 4:25 pm

Bach5G wrote:
Wed Apr 21, 2021 3:57 pm
I wonder what the statistical probability is of coming down with another serious illness or suffering serious injury in a car accident in that 2 million people.
EDIT: My error - the number of U.S. vaccinations (as of 13 April) is greater than 75 million, not 2 million. So 6,000 "breakthrough cases" of after-vaccine Covid infections (most of which were relatively mild, essentially no hospitalizations) is about 0.008% of the total vaccinations (so far)! These vaccines are amazingly effective. Hope they'll hold up against all the variants. :horror:

In addition to my vaccinations (both doses), I look both ways before crossing the street, drive defensively, eat healthy, take my vitamins, exercise (a bit), and practice my trombones. What else can I do? :idk:
Last edited by Posaunus on Wed Apr 21, 2021 6:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
harrisonreed
Posts: 2513
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2018 12:18 pm
Location: Yokohama, Japan
Contact:

Re: Coronavirus

Post by harrisonreed » Wed Apr 21, 2021 4:28 pm

In the end, people are dumb, but they think they are smart. After all, how did I know the vaccines I got would work? I didn't. I just took my doctor's word for it.

On the flip side, other people have the option to not get the vaccine, and they have media outlets telling them that they'll get a blood clot and die, or that it doesn't work to begin with, or whatever they want to hear, really. They take that route for reasons that are basically the same as the reasons for getting it.

It comes down to the media, the government, and the information people are allowed to have. In the 50's, everyone would have been vaccinated. There would have been public service announcements created by the army showing Billy going for his shot and being fine. People were just as dumb back then, but perhaps they didn't think they were smart. They had fewer media options they trusted, and knew they didn't know anything.



Did Bill leave his candy bar half-eaten? -- noooo sirrrr!
Last edited by harrisonreed on Wed Apr 21, 2021 4:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.
User avatar
ArbanRubank
Posts: 336
Joined: Sat Feb 23, 2019 7:50 am
Location: Pittsburgh, PA

Re: Coronavirus

Post by ArbanRubank » Wed Apr 21, 2021 4:31 pm

Harrison is right! OMG, did I just put that in writing? Lol

But yeah, in the 50's, we just queued up for our Polio vac, with no questions asked.

If everyone is being honest, it has to cross minds while watching all the ones who are jammed together and being overtly defiant - that THEY are the ones who should be getting the virus, not the innocent ones who try to comply.
User avatar
harrisonreed
Posts: 2513
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2018 12:18 pm
Location: Yokohama, Japan
Contact:

Re: Coronavirus

Post by harrisonreed » Wed Apr 21, 2021 4:51 pm

ArbanRubank wrote:
Wed Apr 21, 2021 4:31 pm
Harrison is right! OMG, did I just put that in writing? Lol
I'm always right -- you just trust alternate sources of information that are more palatable than my official one, and those make you feel smart.

:mrgreen:
User avatar
ArbanRubank
Posts: 336
Joined: Sat Feb 23, 2019 7:50 am
Location: Pittsburgh, PA

Re: Coronavirus

Post by ArbanRubank » Wed Apr 21, 2021 5:22 pm

harrisonreed wrote:
Wed Apr 21, 2021 4:51 pm
ArbanRubank wrote:
Wed Apr 21, 2021 4:31 pm
Harrison is right! OMG, did I just put that in writing? Lol
I'm always right -- you just trust alternate sources of information that are more palatable than my official one, and those make you feel smart.

:mrgreen:
Oh, the humanity! I should turn in my trombone for salvage to fund Harrison's podcast.

If there is one thing this pandemic has taught me, it's to just sit back and rake it all in. We either get everything delivered to our door or go out for contactless pickup, without ever leaving the car. Today's lunch from my fav India restaurant was delivered via delivery.com. This is one thing we plan on continuing after the all-clear siren has blown.
User avatar
harrisonreed
Posts: 2513
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2018 12:18 pm
Location: Yokohama, Japan
Contact:

Re: Coronavirus

Post by harrisonreed » Wed Apr 21, 2021 5:26 pm

Less human interaction, less human activities such as cooking and walking, and more carbon emissions from incessant delivery trucks and services seems to be the future. I'll oppose that as much as I can.
User avatar
JohnL
Posts: 931
Joined: Fri Mar 23, 2018 9:01 am
Contact:

Re: Coronavirus

Post by JohnL » Wed Apr 21, 2021 5:31 pm

harrisonreed wrote:
Wed Apr 21, 2021 4:28 pm
In the 50's, everyone would have been vaccinated. There would have been public service announcements created by the army showing Billy going for his shot and being fine.
More likely, TV and radio shows would have incorporated it into their plotlines. They really went in for that sort of thing back then. Not just medical dramas, either. A police show would do an episode about a stolen truck carrying a vaccine shipment. A family drama would have a friend of one the children get sick because their parents didn't get them vaccinated (they'd get better, of course, but it would be really scary for a while). A comedy might not touch on the subject in a script, but you wouldn't have been surprised if the star or stars of the show didn't give a speech (possibly in character) about how important it was (much the same way they did with war bonds and blood donations during WWII).
User avatar
ArbanRubank
Posts: 336
Joined: Sat Feb 23, 2019 7:50 am
Location: Pittsburgh, PA

Re: Coronavirus

Post by ArbanRubank » Wed Apr 21, 2021 5:33 pm

I think it will be a good post-apocalyptic future if we go all-electric from solar & wind. There certainly is enough wind on this forum. :o

Like it or not, the world has changed b/c of this pandemic.
User avatar
robcat2075
Posts: 433
Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2018 2:58 pm

Re: Coronavirus

Post by robcat2075 » Wed Apr 21, 2021 5:41 pm

They had a polio epidemic in the 50s.

I think we would be hard-pressed to find a TV show that incorporated that into a plot. Was there one?
>>Robert Holmén<<

Hear me as I play my horn

See my Spacepod movie
User avatar
JohnL
Posts: 931
Joined: Fri Mar 23, 2018 9:01 am
Contact:

Re: Coronavirus

Post by JohnL » Wed Apr 21, 2021 6:01 pm

robcat2075 wrote:
Wed Apr 21, 2021 5:41 pm
They had a polio epidemic in the 50s.

I think we would be hard-pressed to find a TV show that incorporated that into a plot. Was there one?
Maybe not polio, but definitely smallpox.
https://vaxopedia.org/2017/09/17/vaccin ... he-movies/
User avatar
harrisonreed
Posts: 2513
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2018 12:18 pm
Location: Yokohama, Japan
Contact:

Re: Coronavirus

Post by harrisonreed » Wed Apr 21, 2021 6:10 pm

JohnL wrote:
Wed Apr 21, 2021 5:31 pm
harrisonreed wrote:
Wed Apr 21, 2021 4:28 pm
In the 50's, everyone would have been vaccinated. There would have been public service announcements created by the army showing Billy going for his shot and being fine.
More likely, TV and radio shows would have incorporated it into their plotlines. They really went in for that sort of thing back then. Not just medical dramas, either. A police show would do an episode about a stolen truck carrying a vaccine shipment. A family drama would have a friend of one the children get sick because their parents didn't get them vaccinated (they'd get better, of course, but it would be really scary for a while). A comedy might not touch on the subject in a script, but you wouldn't have been surprised if the star or stars of the show didn't give a speech (possibly in character) about how important it was (much the same way they did with war bonds and blood donations during WWII).
Ironically, that was the time of the Red Scare and fear of Big Brother and group think...

We're now further from that ideology than we've ever been, and...
User avatar
robcat2075
Posts: 433
Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2018 2:58 pm

Re: Coronavirus

Post by robcat2075 » Wed Apr 21, 2021 8:19 pm

JohnL wrote:
Wed Apr 21, 2021 6:01 pm

Maybe not polio, but definitely smallpox.
https://vaxopedia.org/2017/09/17/vaccin ... he-movies/
That's a good list. More than i expected. I'm glad to see Hollywood took some time out from the more obvious dangers of 50 ft women and giant ants to do that important social messaging.

My clearest memory of a social issue being covered on The Andy Griffith Show was the time Andy talked Floyd the barber out of having modern art in his house.
>>Robert Holmén<<

Hear me as I play my horn

See my Spacepod movie
User avatar
robcat2075
Posts: 433
Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2018 2:58 pm

Re: Coronavirus

Post by robcat2075 » Wed Apr 28, 2021 12:34 pm

I got my second dose today.

This time I watched the needle go in to make sure I was getting my share.
>>Robert Holmén<<

Hear me as I play my horn

See my Spacepod movie
User avatar
JohnL
Posts: 931
Joined: Fri Mar 23, 2018 9:01 am
Contact:

Re: Coronavirus

Post by JohnL » Wed Apr 28, 2021 2:10 pm

robcat2075 wrote:
Wed Apr 21, 2021 8:19 pm
That's a good list. More than i expected. I'm glad to see Hollywood took some time out from the more obvious dangers of 50 ft women and giant ants to do that important social messaging.

My clearest memory of a social issue being covered on The Andy Griffith Show was the time Andy talked Floyd the barber out of having modern art in his house.
I think it was more prevalent on radio than on television, but they also tended to be rather circumspect in how it was presented, and it's more of a "progressive for its time" sort of thing. For example - on Tales of the Texas Rangers, people of color are almost always poor, uneducated, and speak with a stereotypical accent, but they are also honest, hard-working, and kind - and almost never a villain. It was intended to be a positive portrayal, but it hasn't necessarily aged well.
User avatar
robcat2075
Posts: 433
Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2018 2:58 pm

Re: Coronavirus

Post by robcat2075 » Thu Apr 29, 2021 11:05 am

JohnL wrote:
Wed Apr 28, 2021 2:10 pm
robcat2075 wrote:
Wed Apr 21, 2021 8:19 pm
That's a good list. More than i expected. I'm glad to see Hollywood took some time out from the more obvious dangers of 50 ft women and giant ants to do that important social messaging.

My clearest memory of a social issue being covered on The Andy Griffith Show was the time Andy talked Floyd the barber out of having modern art in his house.
I think it was more prevalent on radio than on television, but they also tended to be rather circumspect in how it was presented, and it's more of a "progressive for its time" sort of thing. For example - on Tales of the Texas Rangers, people of color are almost always poor, uneducated, and speak with a stereotypical accent, but they are also honest, hard-working, and kind - and almost never a villain. It was intended to be a positive portrayal, but it hasn't necessarily aged well.
Through the 30s, 40s and 50s, Southern theaters would delete scenes from or just not show films featuring black performers if the characters were deemed to be too equal in status to the white ones. One the other end, the Motion Picture Code prohibited negative portrayals of ethnic groups (a la "Birth of a Nation" or the several "yellow peril" movies of the silent era).

What's left is casting black characters as helpful servants or the situation in "Hollywood Canteen" (1944) where the performance by the all-black Golden Gate Quartet is shot so it can be cut from the reel without causing a noticeable continuity gap.

In radio and TV, of course, local stations couldn't selectively cut scenes so they would just not carry a show if was too concerning for the white audiences. The program producers were left with "circumspect" or nothing at all.
>>Robert Holmén<<

Hear me as I play my horn

See my Spacepod movie
User avatar
imsevimse
Posts: 920
Joined: Sun Apr 29, 2018 10:43 am
Location: Sweden

Re: Coronavirus

Post by imsevimse » Tue May 18, 2021 1:02 pm

I'm happy to have been vaccinated this Saturday. I got the Pfizer's. It now takes about three weeks for the immune system to build and after another three weeks I will get my second dose. I guess in July I'm free go play whatever concerts there are to play. I wonder what's left out there.
Anyhow it will be a big relief when this is all over. Hope all friends stay safe until you get your doses.

/Tom
My profile on facebook with new videos from concerts: https://www.facebook.com/tomas.hillerbrant

My webbpage: https://sites.google.com/site/brazzmusic

"Do your best and then do better" ttf_watermailonman
User avatar
Kingfan
Posts: 833
Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:32 pm
Location: Cleveland, OH

Re: Coronavirus

Post by Kingfan » Tue May 18, 2021 1:17 pm

I'm a month past my second Pfizer, and still mask and social distance as much as possible. If I get COVID, yeah it will probably be mild symptoms if any, but I would hate to get it and unknowingly pass it on to somebody else who hasn't had a vaccine and ends up in the hospital or even dies. I am one of the caregivers to my 89 year old mother-in-law who is vaccinated but has enough health problems that getting COVID could be dangerous if not fatal.
I'm not a complete idiot, some parts are still missing! :D
Greg Songer
Getzen 400, King 2B and 3B-F DE LT101/LTD/D3
King 4B-F Bach 5G Megatone gold plated
King 7B King 1-1/2 G
CalgaryTbone
Posts: 413
Joined: Thu May 10, 2018 1:39 pm

Re: Coronavirus

Post by CalgaryTbone » Thu Jun 10, 2021 3:55 pm

Getting 2nd AstraZeneca next week. Can't wait to be fully vaxed!

Jim Scott
tromboneVan
Posts: 79
Joined: Tue May 21, 2019 10:50 am

Re: Coronavirus

Post by tromboneVan » Fri Jun 11, 2021 7:14 am

You could take an experimental vaccine for a virus (that the CDC has not even isolated) with a 99.9% survival rate... or you could just let your immune system with the help of proven medications (Dr. Immanuel, Simone Gold, Zelenko, others) have prescribed, like Hydroxychloroquine & Ivermectin which have had a near 100% rate of curing the disease when implemented properly. We learned from the FOIA'd Fauci emails that China was using Chloroquine & Hydroxychloroquine, and Fauci knew these were effective drugs against Sars-Covid - he knew atleast as early as 2005 when the NIH published this journal "Chloroquine is a potent inhibitor of Sars coronavirus and spread" https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/16115318/ .... They care about your health, right, which is why these doctors have all been deplatformed you get threatened with account deletion for sharing videos of them speaking, and these articles of HCQ have been suppressed. But, "follow the science" as you struggle to get proper oxygen absorption in your blood after minutes of wearing a mask, let alone ignore the damage that likely did to your brain cells. I'm sure that it helps your trombone playing to cover up your breathing holes and to play with that stupid nonsense on your face and on your bell. Follow the science, your immune system can handle what is basically a Bad upper respiratory infection, and can be treated with (cheap) medications that have been used for decades. Do whatever you want, but its actually Anti-American, unconstitutional, unlawful, to coerce people to take a vaccine, in fact it is explicitly written in the Geneva Conventions & Nuremberg code that you cannot coerce people into making medical decisions. Enjoy the show.
Peacemate
Posts: 113
Joined: Tue Apr 07, 2020 4:55 pm
Location: Sweden

Re: Coronavirus

Post by Peacemate » Fri Jun 11, 2021 7:46 am

tromboneVan wrote:
Fri Jun 11, 2021 7:14 am
But, "follow the science" as you struggle to get proper oxygen absorption in your blood after minutes of wearing a mask, let alone ignore the damage that likely did to your brain cells.
It has certainly done something to some of us... Luckily I don't think there was much to begin with.

I am very happy that some people can see through the truth and follow the lies instead.
Student in Sweden, usually looking for more trombones
tromboneVan
Posts: 79
Joined: Tue May 21, 2019 10:50 am

Re: Coronavirus

Post by tromboneVan » Fri Jun 11, 2021 8:02 am

Didn't Sweden not do mask mandates, no lockdowns, had very low occurrences? Yea, exactly.
Peacemate
Posts: 113
Joined: Tue Apr 07, 2020 4:55 pm
Location: Sweden

Re: Coronavirus

Post by Peacemate » Fri Jun 11, 2021 8:16 am

tromboneVan wrote:
Fri Jun 11, 2021 8:02 am
Didn't Sweden not do mask mandates, no lockdowns, had very low occurrences? Yea, exactly.
Well, no. Roughly 1 million have had Covid-19, so 1/10 at least. Denmark, our nearest neighbor with tighter restrictions, more testing, and mask mandates had a quarter as many, with half the population, so about 1/20 have had it. Buuuut, in Denmark roughly 2500 died, Sweden had 14500 ish. So like a third as many died in Denmark taking into account the population number, and assuming that death cases are a better representation of infections, Sweden's strategy didn't work and never would have. My country picked the economy before thinking of the people, and people died. People who didn't deserve to die.

Sweden is also more sparsely populated so should have had an easier time. But you don't really understand do you?

I am happy some people see through the truth, and follow the lies instead. I am happy because that means I can always feel good about myself.

Maybe, just maybe, actually look things up. Restrictions worked. Mask mandates worked. Not doing anything didn't work, and people died because of it.

Get real buddy. Get real.
Student in Sweden, usually looking for more trombones
User avatar
robcat2075
Posts: 433
Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2018 2:58 pm

Re: Coronavirus

Post by robcat2075 » Fri Jun 11, 2021 8:19 am

tromboneVan wrote:
Fri Jun 11, 2021 8:02 am
Didn't Sweden not do mask mandates, no lockdowns, had very low occurrences? Yea, exactly.
Nope. Not "exactly" at all.

Sweden COVID Surge.


The other wall-of-text is willful nonsense, too

For example...
tromboneVan wrote:
Fri Jun 11, 2021 7:14 am
You could take an experimental vaccine for a virus (that the CDC has not even isolated)...
Obviously not true.

SARS-CoV-2 Viral Culturing at CDC
SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19, was isolated in the laboratory and is available for research by the scientific and medical community.

One important way that CDC has supported global efforts to study and learn about SARS-CoV-2 in the laboratory was by growing the virus in cell culture and ensuring that it was widely available.
>>Robert Holmén<<

Hear me as I play my horn

See my Spacepod movie
tromboneVan
Posts: 79
Joined: Tue May 21, 2019 10:50 am

Re: Coronavirus

Post by tromboneVan » Fri Jun 11, 2021 8:27 am

I just gave you the facts, you folks are simply brainwashed or unwilling to face the facts. The CDC hasn't isolated the virus. Which effectively means it doesn't exist. Atleast not if you are someone who "Follows the Science". HCQ and other treatments are effective, I provided some light reading for you, although, you probably don't read, you simply listen to what the bureaucrats on Television tell you, Big Pharma , and a cast of Eugenicists tell you.
tromboneVan
Posts: 79
Joined: Tue May 21, 2019 10:50 am

Re: Coronavirus

Post by tromboneVan » Fri Jun 11, 2021 8:31 am

How are these vaccines not experimental? You are the test subject. While I'd wager that some could possibly be placebo, you should not just ignore the mounting cases of vaccine injury & even death. I'll stick to proven methods like Hydroxychloroquine, breathing fresh air, and not buying the fear mongering of the media. I've never worn a mask this whole time, and I've not been sick this whole time. Why? Because breathing fresh air is what your body is intended to do, not breathing air through a piece of dirty fabric laced with chemicals, and yes, it does lower your oxygen absorption.
tromboneVan
Posts: 79
Joined: Tue May 21, 2019 10:50 am

Re: Coronavirus

Post by tromboneVan » Fri Jun 11, 2021 8:47 am

SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19, was isolated in the laboratory and is available for research by the scientific and medical community.

One important way that CDC has supported global efforts to study and learn about SARS-CoV-2 in the laboratory was by growing the virus in cell culture and ensuring that it was widely available.
[/quote]

Great, quote the CDC. That proves it. Why wouldn't they send a sample to the Stanford scientist requesting it? They would not, and its because they haven't isolated it. In his testing, he was only actually finding Influenza A & B, if you can't isolate the virus then its just a claim with no evidence.

To the Swedish guy, you realize that they openly came out at the beginning of this and announced that all deaths occuring from other causes would be attributed to Covid , if they had covid at the time. That's convenient. The PCR tests are also bogus and programmed. In addition to all of that, these are "experimental" vaccines... they are not even the same vaccine technology that was being referred to before, they are mRNA - which means that they alter your DNA. THEY TELL YOU THIS TO YOUR FACE.
Peacemate
Posts: 113
Joined: Tue Apr 07, 2020 4:55 pm
Location: Sweden

Re: Coronavirus

Post by Peacemate » Fri Jun 11, 2021 8:58 am

tromboneVan wrote:
Fri Jun 11, 2021 8:47 am
To the Swedish guy, you realize that they openly came out at the beginning of this and announced that all deaths occuring from other causes would be attributed to Covid , if they had covid at the time. That's convenient. The PCR tests are also bogus and programmed. In addition to all of that, these are "experimental" vaccines... they are not even the same vaccine technology that was being referred to before, they are mRNA - which means that they alter your DNA. THEY TELL YOU THIS TO YOUR FACE.
WHYYYY would Sweden want to make their method seem LESS effective? That is possible the most interesting thing I have heard all day.

Also, PCR tests are programmed? They are literally needed to be allowed to travel internationally, so why in the world would they "program" them? Are you seriously saying that Sweden doesn't want their citizens to travel for some arbitrary reason, and in that case, what is the reason? Maybe possibly a deadly virus?

Please actually respond to my questions without calling people sheeple or something like that. And don't call me "Swedish guy". I don't know why, but I just dislike you calling me that. I have a chosen name on this platform, and if you are going to refer to me, refer to me by that. This only goes for you specifically.
Student in Sweden, usually looking for more trombones
timothy42b
Posts: 955
Joined: Tue Mar 27, 2018 5:51 am
Location: central Virginia

Re: Coronavirus

Post by timothy42b » Fri Jun 11, 2021 9:14 am

tromboneVan wrote:
Fri Jun 11, 2021 8:27 am
The CDC hasn't isolated the virus. Which effectively means it doesn't exist.
Great! I was worried for nothing. Thanks.
HCQ and other treatments are effective
Wait..............there's no disease................but the treatment is effective????????????

never mind.
tromboneVan
Posts: 79
Joined: Tue May 21, 2019 10:50 am

Re: Coronavirus

Post by tromboneVan » Fri Jun 11, 2021 9:14 am

Programmed - are designed as a whole to give a +/- diagnosis to control the perception of there being a pandemic. Do you really think you'd be able to go to the grocery store or get on a bus if there were a real pandemic? Do you see dead people stacked in the streets? Sorry, this is a planned psychological event to control how you perceive the world and to live in fear. Put a smile on your face, Swedish friend, there's a 99.9 percent survival rate... also notice that occurrences of the Flu have basically vanished!
tromboneVan
Posts: 79
Joined: Tue May 21, 2019 10:50 am

Re: Coronavirus

Post by tromboneVan » Fri Jun 11, 2021 9:26 am

" Wait..............there's no disease................but the treatment is effective????????????"

No the flu is a very real thing, and many people die every year. like I said, scientists have claimed to only gotten Influenza A & B in their testing. The burden of proof isn't on me, its on the CDC to put up evidence that they've isolated the virus. There was a biological weapon of some sort designed at the Wuhan Institute of Virology and Fauci has been proven to have been funding Gain of Function Research. Its not implausible that there was a threat of a very deadly virus (Bill Gates openly praises depopulation) - Fauci stated there would be a surprise outbreak (you can look up the clip) - and the military had to make certain tactical decisions to disarm this situation - if the United States falls, then the rest of the world falls to the Globalist New World Order, which again, openly tell you what their plans are, and if you ignore it, in their religion, you are consenting to their plan. The reason why there was a concerted and coordinated effort to sustain this hoax is that there literally is a conspiracy of globalist entities - and organizations - like the WHO, UN, RED CROSS, CDC, etc to enslave and depopulate you (AGENDA 2030) .
Peacemate
Posts: 113
Joined: Tue Apr 07, 2020 4:55 pm
Location: Sweden

Re: Coronavirus

Post by Peacemate » Fri Jun 11, 2021 9:37 am

tromboneVan wrote:
Fri Jun 11, 2021 9:14 am
Programmed - are designed as a whole to give a +/- diagnosis to control the perception of there being a pandemic. Do you really think you'd be able to go to the grocery store or get on a bus if there were a real pandemic? Do you see dead people stacked in the streets? Sorry, this is a planned psychological event to control how you perceive the world and to live in fear. Put a smile on your face, Swedish friend, there's a 99.9 percent survival rate... also notice that occurrences of the Flu have basically vanished!
You are that kind of person hmm. Have you heard of a lockdown? You literally couldn't do those things in other countries. There were literally problems with transporting bodies. What rock do you reside beneath, Mount Everest?

Why am I not shocked that you didn't answer my first question? Because you know you don't have an answer. You just think you are so clever and interesting that you OBVIOUSLY know everything about everything in a field in which you have no experience, or creditability. I don't either, but I don't pretend that I do.
Student in Sweden, usually looking for more trombones
tromboneVan
Posts: 79
Joined: Tue May 21, 2019 10:50 am

Re: Coronavirus

Post by tromboneVan » Fri Jun 11, 2021 9:42 am

Peacemate wrote:
Fri Jun 11, 2021 9:37 am
tromboneVan wrote:
Fri Jun 11, 2021 9:14 am
Programmed - are designed as a whole to give a +/- diagnosis to control the perception of there being a pandemic. Do you really think you'd be able to go to the grocery store or get on a bus if there were a real pandemic? Do you see dead people stacked in the streets? Sorry, this is a planned psychological event to control how you perceive the world and to live in fear. Put a smile on your face, Swedish friend, there's a 99.9 percent survival rate... also notice that occurrences of the Flu have basically vanished!
You are that kind of person hmm. Have you heard of a lockdown? You literally couldn't do those things in other countries. There were literally problems with transporting bodies. What rock do you reside beneath, Mount Everest?

Why am I not shocked that you didn't answer my first question? Because you know you don't have an answer. You just think you are so clever and interesting that you OBVIOUSLY know everything about everything in a field in which you have no experience, or creditability. I don't either, but I don't pretend that I do.

I maybe didn't answer the question how you wanted me to , but I did my best to summarize all this in a digestible little Swedish meatball sized portion for you. Credible? Like the esteemed, Dr. Fauci?
Peacemate
Posts: 113
Joined: Tue Apr 07, 2020 4:55 pm
Location: Sweden

Re: Coronavirus

Post by Peacemate » Fri Jun 11, 2021 9:57 am

tromboneVan wrote:
Fri Jun 11, 2021 9:42 am
I maybe didn't answer the question how you wanted me to , but I did my best to summarize all this in a digestible little Swedish meatball sized portion for you. Credible? Like the esteemed, Dr. Fauci?
I get that you're trying to rile me up, but try doing a better job. I am cool as a cucumber.

You have cited no sources. You haven't told us of any education. To us, you are just some guy. We have no reason to trust you.
I have literally never looked up Dr. Fauci, though I have heard of him on occasion. But you see that first part, "Dr.", that means that he has actually been educated by some decently competent people.

Why would Sweden want to pump up their numbers? They do not benefit from their method being seen as ineffective at all. Just answer that question.
Student in Sweden, usually looking for more trombones
User avatar
noordinaryjoe
Posts: 77
Joined: Mon Jul 06, 2020 10:01 am
Location: Northeast PA

Re: Coronavirus

Post by noordinaryjoe » Fri Jun 11, 2021 10:02 am

tromboneVan wrote:
Fri Jun 11, 2021 8:27 am
I just gave you the facts, you folks are simply brainwashed or unwilling to face the facts. The CDC hasn't isolated the virus. Which effectively means it doesn't exist. Atleast not if you are someone who "Follows the Science". HCQ and other treatments are effective, I provided some light reading for you, although, you probably don't read, you simply listen to what the bureaucrats on Television tell you, Big Pharma , and a cast of Eugenicists tell you.
So...a pandemic with piles of credible evidence and reporting was somehow made up and succeeded in misleading a majority of informed people in every country in the entire world, OR a conspiracy theory was made up to mislead a certain, susceptible, minority population of contrarians.... :idk:
Yamaha YBL-612R II
YSL-651
Schiller Heritage Bb/C (YSL-350C clone)
EAMB, Pirate
tromboneVan
Posts: 79
Joined: Tue May 21, 2019 10:50 am

Re: Coronavirus

Post by tromboneVan » Fri Jun 11, 2021 10:03 am

Yea, I am telling you the evidence is garbage. Your evidence is people telling you what to think on TV, versus mine which is actually providing for example this: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/16115318/
tromboneVan
Posts: 79
Joined: Tue May 21, 2019 10:50 am

Re: Coronavirus

Post by tromboneVan » Fri Jun 11, 2021 10:13 am

So...a pandemic with piles of credible evidence and reporting was somehow made up and succeeded in misleading a majority of informed people in every country in the entire world, OR a conspiracy theory was made up to mislead a certain, susceptible, minority population of contrarians.... :idk:
[/quote]

Well the FLU is not a conspiracy theory. Nor is "Covid-19" . It's not a "conspiracy theory" - a term that was created by the CIA to attempt to discredit people who questioned aspects of the JFK assassination, this is a Conspiracy, which is what happened to the world in 2020 when the Globalist NWO literally conspired to stage a mass psychological terror attack on the world. Fact: Fauci funded gain of function research at Wuhan Institute of Virology. Fact: Fauci stated masks don't prevent the spread of anything. Fact: China used Chloroquine & HCQ to treat Coronavirus and it is effective. Here's a link to Fauci's emails. Maybe do some digging & researching, rather than calling everyone who you disagree with a conspiracy theorist? They keep being proven right. https://assets.documentcloud.org/docume ... emails.pdf
Bach5G
Posts: 1429
Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2018 6:10 pm

Re: Coronavirus

Post by Bach5G » Fri Jun 11, 2021 10:24 am

600,000 dead in the US due to Covid.

I’m glad I’m getting shot #2 of Pfizer on July 2, global new world order or not.
User avatar
noordinaryjoe
Posts: 77
Joined: Mon Jul 06, 2020 10:01 am
Location: Northeast PA

Re: Coronavirus

Post by noordinaryjoe » Fri Jun 11, 2021 10:29 am

tromboneVan wrote:
Fri Jun 11, 2021 10:13 am
So...a pandemic with piles of credible evidence and reporting was somehow made up and succeeded in misleading a majority of informed people in every country in the entire world, OR a conspiracy theory was made up to mislead a certain, susceptible, minority population of contrarians.... :idk:
Well the FLU is not a conspiracy theory. Nor is "Covid-19" . It's not a "conspiracy theory" - a term that was created by the CIA to attempt to discredit people who questioned aspects of the JFK assassination, this is a Conspiracy, which is what happened to the world in 2020 when the Globalist NWO literally conspired to stage a mass psychological terror attack on the world. Fact: Fauci funded gain of function research at Wuhan Institute of Virology. Fact: Fauci stated masks don't prevent the spread of anything. Fact: China used Chloroquine & HCQ to treat Coronavirus and it is effective. Here's a link to Fauci's emails. Maybe do some digging & researching, rather than calling everyone who you disagree with a conspiracy theorist? They keep being proven right. https://assets.documentcloud.org/docume ... emails.pdf
[/quote]

Your simplistic grasp of 'facts' just further proof that the information superhighway is a *little* tougher to navigate than you seem to realize...normally I'd say "stick to the back roads" but that's probably where you found your 'truths', so I'll go with a well meaning and productive recommendation to enroll in a Critical Thinking course, followed by at least one on The Scientific Method. A command of these will be enlightening.
Yamaha YBL-612R II
YSL-651
Schiller Heritage Bb/C (YSL-350C clone)
EAMB, Pirate
tromboneVan
Posts: 79
Joined: Tue May 21, 2019 10:50 am

Re: Coronavirus

Post by tromboneVan » Fri Jun 11, 2021 10:35 am

You're all my brothers & sisters, and we have a common goal which is to persue our god given right to freedom - so you can take me stating Facts as somehow mean - that's not where I'm coming from. I think you are suffering from something called "Cognitive Dissonance" . You might also be on the Dunning Kruger - which is the bell curve of understanding... when you simply know absolutely nothing but what you've been indoctrinated to believe, and only know "critical thinking" as a set of beliefs inculcated in you via your education you probably wouldn't recognize someone like me who actually thinks critically and for themselves. Again, the burden of proof isn't really on me, since nobody has presented evidence of actually ISOLATING the virus, It would be thinking very uncritically to just assume that it existed. Why would I believe the very people who engineered a bio weapon and told me explicitly their plans to murder me, would I then trust them injecting a vaccine which is 50x more likely to kill you than the Flu or WuFlu ? Those are just the facts, read the emails, read the information about therapeutics like UV & HCQ. Those are the topics the media has convinced you are illicit topics, and everyone who knows a thing or two about it, what is open source information, is somehow a conspiracy theorist. Ok Sheep.
Peacemate
Posts: 113
Joined: Tue Apr 07, 2020 4:55 pm
Location: Sweden

Re: Coronavirus

Post by Peacemate » Fri Jun 11, 2021 10:51 am

tromboneVan wrote:
Fri Jun 11, 2021 10:35 am
You're all my brothers & sisters, and we have a common goal which is to persue our god given right to freedom
If we're brothers, our dad is also our grandpa.

We don't have a common goal to pUrsue. We don't even have the same fundamental beliefs. You are in pursuit of freedom, something that is distinct from truth.
Why haven't you answered my question?
Student in Sweden, usually looking for more trombones
User avatar
spencercarran
Posts: 259
Joined: Sat Oct 17, 2020 1:02 pm
Location: Chicago

Re: Coronavirus

Post by spencercarran » Fri Jun 11, 2021 10:52 am

tromboneVan wrote:
Fri Jun 11, 2021 10:35 am
You might also be on the Dunning Kruger
nou.jpeg
nou.jpeg (13.25 KiB) Viewed 394 times
timothy42b
Posts: 955
Joined: Tue Mar 27, 2018 5:51 am
Location: central Virginia

Re: Coronavirus

Post by timothy42b » Fri Jun 11, 2021 11:30 am

Ah, got it, there's no virus.

It follows logically that the vaccines are a hoax too - clearly you can't make a vaccine without having the virus.

So it follows logically that infection rate dropping, and people no longer dying, is misinformation too.

I think this is a troll and an example of Poe's Law.
Bach5G
Posts: 1429
Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2018 6:10 pm

Re: Coronavirus

Post by Bach5G » Fri Jun 11, 2021 11:31 am

Peacemate wrote:
Fri Jun 11, 2021 10:51 am
tromboneVan wrote:
Fri Jun 11, 2021 10:35 am
You're all my brothers & sisters, and we have a common goal which is to persue our god given right to freedom
I wouldn’t bet on our believing in the same god for that matter.
tromboneVan
Posts: 79
Joined: Tue May 21, 2019 10:50 am

Re: Coronavirus

Post by tromboneVan » Fri Jun 11, 2021 11:43 am

Bach5G wrote:
Fri Jun 11, 2021 11:31 am
Peacemate wrote:
Fri Jun 11, 2021 10:51 am


I wouldn’t bet on our believing in the same god for that matter.

I would never inject myself with luciferase or Bill Gates experimental vaccine. I am a christian, but all the more power to you. And to all the people in this chat attacking me, versus looking at the content of those documents I shared, you should be ashamed of yourself, do a little work and read those emails, read the study on Chloroquine and then maybe you have some ground to stand on. It's not even worth my time trying to help you by sharing this information, because you're all so brainwashed that you can't recognize the truth if it isn't dictated to you by a Mockingbird Media shill on the Mainstream news. Its sad, but this forum is just a sign of how far we have to go before people wake up.
User avatar
noordinaryjoe
Posts: 77
Joined: Mon Jul 06, 2020 10:01 am
Location: Northeast PA

Re: Coronavirus

Post by noordinaryjoe » Fri Jun 11, 2021 11:45 am

Bach5G wrote:
Fri Jun 11, 2021 11:31 am
Peacemate wrote:
Fri Jun 11, 2021 10:51 am


I wouldn’t bet on our believing in the same god for that matter.
"persue?" ...or spelling...
Yamaha YBL-612R II
YSL-651
Schiller Heritage Bb/C (YSL-350C clone)
EAMB, Pirate
glenp
Posts: 58
Joined: Fri Oct 30, 2020 11:25 pm

Re: Coronavirus

Post by glenp » Fri Jun 11, 2021 12:32 pm

tromboneVan wrote:
Fri Jun 11, 2021 11:43 am
I am a christian, but all the more power to you.
As a Christian myself, the tone of your messages strike me as antagonistic, unloving, and unkind. The fruits of the Spirit are love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control. I don’t intend to argue or attack you, but your conduct here is not exhibiting those fruits.
timothy42b
Posts: 955
Joined: Tue Mar 27, 2018 5:51 am
Location: central Virginia

Re: Coronavirus

Post by timothy42b » Fri Jun 11, 2021 12:44 pm

tromboneVan wrote:
Fri Jun 11, 2021 11:43 am
you should be ashamed of yourself, do a little work and read those emails,
You are simply wrong.

Many of us here, probably most of us, have read articles and watched the videos by those making claims similar to yours.

We've made the evaluation of their credibility like any rational person would.

If you believe what you say and are not trolling, then you have not done that; you have decided to believe one side and not the other for other reasons, probably political or religious (close to the same thing lately.)

Well meaning friends have sent me links to all sorts of videos ranting and raving about how screwed up the medical information is, and how only they have the keys to the truth. Any reasonable person would reject these just on the basis of the presentation, but I've actually done some research on these speakers looking at their background and credibility, including their criminal convictions in some cases.

(on another forum, long ago and far away, there was someone trying to prove evolution wrong and therefore creationism would by default be proven correct. He didn't actually know anything at all about what the theory actually said, and was just repeating arguments he'd heard from others. it became clear that he had no basic knowledge of biology or geology. I was quite impressed with the response of some forum members, who patiently and respectfully explained where he was just wrong about basic facts, and for this reason his objections didn't make any sense. He was objecting to claims the science doesn't make, trusting that what he'd been told was true. Unfortunately he did seem to listen to people who were obviously trying to educate him rather than convert his position. That lead to a disaster when his mother realized what was going on and used his login to express her anger with us, after which his account was disabled. It turned out he was 12 or 14, and we had addressed him as an adult.)
Locked

Return to “Gigs, Events, Jobs, & Vacancies”