Conn Greenhoe on ebay

ttf_cozzagiorgi

Conn Greenhoe on ebay

Post by ttf_cozzagiorgi »

ttf_SBMaestro

Conn Greenhoe on ebay

Post by ttf_SBMaestro »

That same scammers keep posting the same high-price brass instruments (Paxman horns, Besson compensating euphs, etc.) and, if you scroll down, always have a message that says "Do not bid--message me."  The real Ebay seller has obviously had their account hacked, and these douchebags keep listing these bogus horns as 1-day auctions.  I've repeatedly reported the items as fraudulent listings, and encourage you all to do the same.  Unfortunately, they go away for a while once Ebay sees the reports, but show up again like a syphillitic breakout.
ttf_SBMaestro

Conn Greenhoe on ebay

Post by ttf_SBMaestro »

That same scammers keep posting the same high-price brass instruments (Paxman horns, Besson compensating euphs, etc.) and, if you scroll down, always have a message that says "Do not bid--message me."  The real Ebay seller has obviously had their account hacked, and these douchebags keep listing these bogus horns as 1-day auctions.  I've repeatedly reported the items as fraudulent listings, and encourage you all to do the same.  Unfortunately, they go away for a while once Ebay sees the reports, but show up again like a syphillitic breakout.

Return to “Found on the Net”