Accord Cases

ttf_GetzenBassPlayer

Accord Cases

Post by ttf_GetzenBassPlayer »

Does anyone sell Accord cases anymore? I am looking into my options of carbon fibre cases.
ttf_BassBoneFL

Accord Cases

Post by ttf_BassBoneFL »

I got mine thru Slidebone but that was 12yrs ago. A friend in DC bought his direct from Accord 2-3yrs ago.

ttf_GetzenBassPlayer

Accord Cases

Quote from: BassBoneFL on Sep 17, 2017, 06:53PMI got mine thru Slidebone but that was 12yrs ago. A friend in DC bought his direct from Accord 2-3yrs ago.

Thanks for the info. I saw Accord's website online, but the store is under construction. I might send them an email and see what can be done. I also noticed Edward's carbon fibre case. It looks like the weight is similar.
ttf_BassBoneFL

Accord Cases

Post by ttf_BassBoneFL »

Send an email and a FB message. They aren't the best with responding. Be persistent.
ttf_GetzenBassPlayer

Accord Cases

Quote from: BassBoneFL on Sep 17, 2017, 08:19PMSend an email and a FB message. They aren't the best with responding. Be persistent.
Cool. Thanks.
ttf_GetzenBassPlayer

Accord Cases

I ended up buying an Edwards 4K case. Very light weight and extremely small; I thought they sent me a tenor case. It is about the same size as a Marcus Bonna case and maybe 3 plus pounds less weight.
ttf_GetzenBassPlayer

Accord Cases

I ended up buying an Edwards 4K case. Very light weight and extremely small; I thought they sent me a tenor case. It is about the same size as a Marcus Bonna case and maybe 3 plus pounds less weight.

Return to “Accessories”