Laskey Dealers?

ttf_Hitioshi

Laskey Dealers?

Post by ttf_Hitioshi »

Hey! Where is the best place to get or order Laskey mouthpieces? Is ordering directly from Scott the only way now?

ttf_daveyboy37

Laskey Dealers?

Post by ttf_daveyboy37 »

Not quite sure what is up with Laskey Mouthpieces. Baltimore Brass and Dillon are both pretty much out, and said they are not taking any orders. I don't really know what's going on, though I would definitely like to get some of his pieces, and am not having any luck.
ttf_ssking2b

Laskey Dealers?

Post by ttf_ssking2b »

Here is Scott Laskey's office number:
(630) 889-2188

His web site is:

www.laskey.com
ttf_jedrph

Laskey Dealers?

Post by ttf_jedrph »

Just down at Baltimore brass company. They do have some in stock, you'd have to call them to see which. I have a 59md, 57md and a 57D that I'd like to sell if your interested.

ttf_Hitioshi

Laskey Dealers?

Post by ttf_Hitioshi »

Quote from: jedrph on Jun 25, 2017, 06:22AMJust down at Baltimore brass company. They do have some in stock, you'd have to call them to see which. I have a 59md, 57md and a 57D that I'd like to sell if your interested.

nice, I'll keep that in mind.  I'm really looking for small shank sizes
ttf_JohnL

Laskey Dealers?

Post by ttf_JohnL »

I spoke with Robert Coomber up at HornGuys yesterday; apparently, there was a period when there weren't any Laskey mouthpieces being made. Robert seemed to think that the supply situation would be improving soon.
ttf_JohnL

Laskey Dealers?

Post by ttf_JohnL »

I spoke with Robert Coomber up at HornGuys yesterday; apparently, there was a period when there weren't any Laskey mouthpieces being made. Robert seemed to think that the supply situation would be improving soon.

Return to “Mouthpieces”