Pulled ab

ttf_Andrew Meronek

Pulled ab

Post by ttf_Andrew Meronek »

So, I was swinging away with some Dixieland today, and at one point I stepped aside and took a big sneeze. Then, I realized that I pulled a muscle, right at the border of my ribcage and my stomach. Ow.  Image

Kinda hard to not play a bit more timidly after that.  Image
ttf_Stewbones43

Pulled ab

Post by ttf_Stewbones43 »

I have a single plug bass with a pulled E but none of my trombones have a pulled A flat.

Sorry, couldn't resist.

Stewbones
ttf_timothy42b

Pulled ab

Post by ttf_timothy42b »

Well played, sir!
ttf_Andrew Meronek

Pulled ab

Quote from: Stewbones43 on Aug 16, 2017, 01:39AMI have a single plug bass with a pulled E but none of my trombones have a pulled A flat.

Uhhhhh I don't get it.  Image
ttf_BGuttman

Pulled ab

Post by ttf_BGuttman »

Quote from: Andrew Meronek on Aug 16, 2017, 03:15PMUhhhhh I don't get it.  Image

The equivalent of a pun.  Maybe you would recognize it as "pulled Ab".
ttf_Geezerhorn

Pulled ab

Post by ttf_Geezerhorn »

It's pun-ishment.

I suffer from what you describe as well as a strained left forearm, thanks to the big-boy trigger horn I now (try to) play. I used repeated doses of Ibuprofen (I won't tell you the dosage in mgs) in an effort to knock the inflammation down. Unfortunately, I just can not stop running, lifting weights and honking on that horn and that is probably what it would take to pluck those little thorns.

Speed bumps. Hah! I laugh at speed bumps.

...Geezer
ttf_schlitzbeer

Pulled ab

Post by ttf_schlitzbeer »

Quote from: Stewbones43 on Aug 16, 2017, 01:39AMI have a single plug bass with a pulled E but none of my trombones have a pulled A flat.

Sorry, couldn't resist.

Stewbones

I’m enjoying a pulled pork sandwich with an adult beverage, as I read this. Yes, really.
ttf_Andrew Meronek

Pulled ab

Quote from: BGuttman on Aug 16, 2017, 03:23PMThe equivalent of a pun.  Maybe you would recognize it as "pulled Ab".

Oh, good lord. Doh!
ttf_BGuttman

Pulled ab

Post by ttf_BGuttman »

Sorry, couldn't resist.

Stewbones

I have a very long tuning slide on the Bb attachment to my Alto.  Maybe I can get a pulled Ab. Image

Meronek, I hope you are feeling a bit better.
ttf_Andrew Meronek

Pulled ab

Quote from: BGuttman on Aug 16, 2017, 08:40PMI have a very long tuning slide on the Bb attachment to my Alto.  Maybe I can get a pulled Ab. Image

Yeah, it's feeling a bit better. Still feel it in my Ab (har har guys) and above, but it's certainly better than the day I pulled it.
ttf_Andrew Meronek

Pulled ab

Quote from: BGuttman on Aug 16, 2017, 08:40PMI have a very long tuning slide on the Bb attachment to my Alto.  Maybe I can get a pulled Ab. Image

Yeah, it's feeling a bit better. Still feel it in my Ab (har har guys) and above, but it's certainly better than the day I pulled it.

Return to “The Healthy Trombonsit”