Aline Nistad R.I.P.

ttf_tbarh

Aline Nistad R.I.P.

Post by ttf_tbarh »

I got the sad news yesterday that the principal  trombonist (recently retired) of the Oslo philharmonic orchestra for the last 37 years Aline Nistad died yesterday...
Aline was my first trombone teacher and she gave me a solid foundation and taught me the importance of seeking perfection in all the facets of playing..
As a player, she was simply put world class..
She will be sorely missed

Trond
ttf_blast

Aline Nistad R.I.P.

Post by ttf_blast »

Very sad indeed. I knew her back in the 1970s.

Chris Stearn
ttf_savio

Aline Nistad R.I.P.

Post by ttf_savio »

Sad news, she was my main teacher and I have lot of good memories. I will take care of them. I don't know how many trombonists she have been teaching but it has been a lot. She always took good care of us even after school. I got this news yesterday but I'm still in shock even we knew she has been sick lately. I always take the memories with me.

Leif
ttf_savio

Aline Nistad R.I.P.

Post by ttf_savio »

Sad news, she was my main teacher and I have lot of good memories. I will take care of them. I don't know how many trombonists she have been teaching but it has been a lot. She always took good care of us even after school. I got this news yesterday but I'm still in shock even we knew she has been sick lately. I always take the memories with me.

Leif

Return to “Trombonists”