Graduate Assistantship and Scholarship at Western Michigan University

ttf_anonymous

Post by ttf_anonymous »

The Western Michigan University trombone studio announces a graduate assistantship in trombone for an incoming master's student starting in the Fall, 2018. Responsibilities include performing in the Graduate Brass Quintet. For out-of-state undergraduate students, the university recently lowered their tuition to near in-state level. Additionally, outstanding academic scholarships are available for students who apply by October 15.

For information about the success of current and former students in the studio visit the trombone studio webpage at http://www.wmich.edu/trombone/facts, or contact Steve Wolfinbarger at [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

Be sure to visit the WMU trombone studio Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/WMUTromboneStudio
ttf_tbullion

Post by ttf_tbullion »

Hi all,

This post is for the position I'm currently holding until my graduation this Spring. Anyone interested is more than welcome to come to me with any questions; I could NOT recommend this studio or school any higher. We've had FOUR guest artists in the last 2 weeks, and the list of studio accomplishments/job winners outside Dr. Wolfinbarger's door is long, and getting longer.

Best,
Tylar Bullion
ttf_tbullion

Post by ttf_tbullion »

Hi all,

This post is for the position I'm currently holding until my graduation this Spring. Anyone interested is more than welcome to come to me with any questions; I could NOT recommend this studio or school any higher. We've had FOUR guest artists in the last 2 weeks, and the list of studio accomplishments/job winners outside Dr. Wolfinbarger's door is long, and getting longer.

Best,
Tylar Bullion

Return to “Schools, Colleges, and Conservatories”