What to Do for College?

ttf_EWadie99

What to Do for College?

Post by ttf_EWadie99 »

UPDATE: I decided on Oakland University so far for applying.  It's close and I heard the music program there is great and most of my friends who graduated are currently attending there.  If I do well on my AP tests, I'll get 12 credit hours (AP Calculus BC - 8 credit hours, AP Computer Science A - 4 hours) and I'll have most of my required math credits done if things go according to plan.  I'll probably go into Multivariable Calculus (I think it's basically Calculus III) my first semester of college and will take Linear Algebra the next so... I'll have all my required math courses done during my first year of college if things go into place! Image Image  Also, I think that the double major can still be up for debate, but who knows maybe I'll make it work and will put a lot of work into it if needed.  My majors will be B.A. of Mathematics and Trombone/Bass Trombone Performance.  Just thought I give more of an overview and another update on what I decided!

Thanks all!

Ethan
ttf_EWadie99

What to Do for College?

Post by ttf_EWadie99 »

UPDATE: I decided on Oakland University so far for applying.  It's close and I heard the music program there is great and most of my friends who graduated are currently attending there.  If I do well on my AP tests, I'll get 12 credit hours (AP Calculus BC - 8 credit hours, AP Computer Science A - 4 hours) and I'll have most of my required math credits done if things go according to plan.  I'll probably go into Multivariable Calculus (I think it's basically Calculus III) my first semester of college and will take Linear Algebra the next so... I'll have all my required math courses done during my first year of college if things go into place! Image Image  Also, I think that the double major can still be up for debate, but who knows maybe I'll make it work and will put a lot of work into it if needed.  My majors will be B.A. of Mathematics and Trombone/Bass Trombone Performance.  Just thought I give more of an overview and another update on what I decided!

Thanks all!

Ethan

Return to “Schools, Colleges, and Conservatories”