Jazz Harmony workbook now available

ttf_robbo

Post by ttf_robbo »

Hi everyone,

For those who have a copy of my "Jazz Harmony - From The Ground Up", I've had a number of requests to put out a workbook for the 2nd Book.
(Most purchased the "Bundle" of three Books - 1, 2, and workbook for book1)

I've finally got to doing the workbook to accompany book 2, and I've made it available for free so that you can put it to use. If you've not got either of my books, you're welcome to grab it also and test out your harmony chops.

The books don't profess to be as detailed as the Levine books etc, but more as a quick intro to many harmony topics. The content maybe enough to satisfy your requirements, or it might give you a good foundation to tackle the larger, more detailed books. As an arranger these are some of the harmony topics that have helped me in the trade.

Anyway, here's the link. (Look for the "Book 2 - workbook/answers)

http://pigletmusic.com/product-category/music-education-books/jazz-harmony-and-arranging-methods/

Rob
ttf_robbo

Post by ttf_robbo »

Hi everyone,

For those who have a copy of my "Jazz Harmony - From The Ground Up", I've had a number of requests to put out a workbook for the 2nd Book.
(Most purchased the "Bundle" of three Books - 1, 2, and workbook for book1)

I've finally got to doing the workbook to accompany book 2, and I've made it available for free so that you can put it to use. If you've not got either of my books, you're welcome to grab it also and test out your harmony chops.

The books don't profess to be as detailed as the Levine books etc, but more as a quick intro to many harmony topics. The content maybe enough to satisfy your requirements, or it might give you a good foundation to tackle the larger, more detailed books. As an arranger these are some of the harmony topics that have helped me in the trade.

Anyway, here's the link. (Look for the "Book 2 - workbook/answers)

http://pigletmusic.com/product-category/music-education-books/jazz-harmony-and-arranging-methods/

Rob

Return to “Composition, Arranging, and Theory”