A question about teachers in Guatemala City.

ttf_sabutin

Post by ttf_sabutin »

I have been correwsponding with a really talented young trombonist who lives in Guatemala City. He has taught himself to play very well as far as he can go, but he needs help to go further and doesn't know where to turn or what to do.

Does anyone here have anny good contacts in that area as far as brass teachers are concerned?

Get back to me, please.

Thanks...

Sam
ttf_anonymous

Post by ttf_anonymous »

I have meet a conductor named Bruno Campo that is from Guatemala City. He started up El Sistema in Guatemala and I can assume he has a lot of contacts. He is now living in Graz and is working with Superar (a el Sistema inspired orginazation) in Vienna. Could be worth sending him a question on Facebook!
ttf_sabutin

Post by ttf_sabutin »

Quote from: jonathanwettermark on Mar 25, 2017, 01:29PMI have meet a conductor named Bruno Campo that is from Guatemala City. He started up El Sistema in Guatemala and I can assume he has a lot of contacts. He is now living in Graz and is working with Superar (a el Sistema inspired orginazation) in Vienna. Could be worth sending him a question on Facebook!

Thank you. I will get in touch with him.

S.
ttf_sabutin

Post by ttf_sabutin »

Quote from: jonathanwettermark on Mar 25, 2017, 01:29PMI have meet a conductor named Bruno Campo that is from Guatemala City. He started up El Sistema in Guatemala and I can assume he has a lot of contacts. He is now living in Graz and is working with Superar (a el Sistema inspired orginazation) in Vienna. Could be worth sending him a question on Facebook!

Thank you. I will get in touch with him.

S.

Return to “Pedagogy”