Effective, Proven Canker Sore Treatment

ttf_anonymous

Post by ttf_anonymous »

When I was young I had an occasional problem with canker sores. These things can really make playing difficult.

It's been many years since I had an issue, but a couple of weeks ago I managed to bite the inside of my bottom lip three times in the same area. No idea why. Shortly thereafter three canker sores formed and MERGED into one really awful and painful sore. And right where my mouthpiece rim could ensure I knew about it.

Last week I performed a solo with the Compass Rose Brass Ensemble. Nothing very difficult, but it was at the end of the first half and the cadenza I created had the usual wide leaps you might expect. The sore hurt so bad that my eyes began to water!

I had enough and searched for different treatments. The one I found that really worked, and worked quickly, is "Canker Sores BeGone" (https://www.cankersoresbegone.com) by a small firm out in California, sold through Amazon.

This product is as close to a miracle as you can get. Within two days of steady treatment I forgot the sore was even there. Actual relief cam within minutes of the first application.

I am now happily fulfilling my Nutcracker duties without any issue whatsoever after only four days of treatment. If you have a problem similar to mine, I suggest you give this product a try.

-Scott Moore

ttf_anonymous

Post by ttf_anonymous »

When I was young I had an occasional problem with canker sores. These things can really make playing difficult.

It's been many years since I had an issue, but a couple of weeks ago I managed to bite the inside of my bottom lip three times in the same area. No idea why. Shortly thereafter three canker sores formed and MERGED into one really awful and painful sore. And right where my mouthpiece rim could ensure I knew about it.

Last week I performed a solo with the Compass Rose Brass Ensemble. Nothing very difficult, but it was at the end of the first half and the cadenza I created had the usual wide leaps you might expect. The sore hurt so bad that my eyes began to water!

I had enough and searched for different treatments. The one I found that really worked, and worked quickly, is "Canker Sores BeGone" (https://www.cankersoresbegone.com) by a small firm out in California, sold through Amazon.

This product is as close to a miracle as you can get. Within two days of steady treatment I forgot the sore was even there. Actual relief cam within minutes of the first application.

I am now happily fulfilling my Nutcracker duties without any issue whatsoever after only four days of treatment. If you have a problem similar to mine, I suggest you give this product a try.

-Scott Moore

Return to “Pedagogy”