Got a couple bucks?

ttf_anonymous

Got a couple bucks?

Post by ttf_anonymous »

If you have a couple bucks, or even a couple hundred, how about supporting The Trombone Forum?

I learn a lot here, and enjoy the lively discussions. So I donated what I could.

Hope you can too - Happy Holidays and here's to 2012!

http://tromboneforum.org/oursupporters.php

ttf_JP

Got a couple bucks?

Post by ttf_JP »

Times are tough for everyone, and it seems everyone is using the internet "for free"... Not.

You pay for the hardware, you pay for your server, you pay the techie that fixes all the above.

Then you sit down with your prepaid stuff and long on to TTF and its free!... Not.

Same-old-same-old expense is behind the screen. But, like being part of a union/association/club, members can pay some "dues" collectively and someone else will make it seem like it is a free service.

Nothing that is worthwhile comes for free. I suggest all of you that participate (10,000+ members) chip in at least a buck every so often to keep this a first class experience.

Thanks.
ttf_Thomas Matta

Got a couple bucks?

Post by ttf_Thomas Matta »

Quote from: JP on Dec 19, 2011, 09:43PMI suggest all of you that participate (10,000+ members) chip in at least a buck every so often to keep this a first class experience.

Thanks.

Or - if just ONE of us could donate $10,000, this pledge drive would be over much sooner!    Image
ttf_anonymous

Got a couple bucks?

Post by ttf_anonymous »

Sorry, no tote bags. You should give anyway.
ttf_anonymous

Got a couple bucks?

Post by ttf_anonymous »

Sorry, no tote bags. You should give anyway.

Return to “Announcements”