New Forum Chief Administrator- Chris Stearn

ttf_blast

Post by ttf_blast »

Just to let you all know that following the resignation of Joe Jackson, I have been elected to take over as Chief Administrator.
The first thing I would like to do is to thank Joe for all his hard work and wise stewardship. The members have no idea how much he has dealt with and the effectiveness of his clear common-sense style. Thank Joe  Image

I plan no changes, though we may be doing a little tidying here and there. Business as usual with what I consider to be a great team of moderators. Enjoy.  Image Image

Chris Stearn
ttf_blast

Post by ttf_blast »

Just to let you all know that following the resignation of Joe Jackson, I have been elected to take over as Chief Administrator.
The first thing I would like to do is to thank Joe for all his hard work and wise stewardship. The members have no idea how much he has dealt with and the effectiveness of his clear common-sense style. Thank Joe  Image

I plan no changes, though we may be doing a little tidying here and there. Business as usual with what I consider to be a great team of moderators. Enjoy.  Image Image

Chris Stearn

Return to “Announcements”