Multiple Membership Applications

ttf_BGuttman

Post by ttf_BGuttman »

I am getting a HUGE number of multiple membership applications.  It appears that the Forum is approving your name, then checking to see if the name is used, and generating an error message. 

If you keep trying, you will just slow things down since I now have to ask you which membership to approve.

Please ignore any error message from trying to register for 24 hours.  If you don't hear from the Forum after that, feel free to try to register again.

Also, please make sure any messages from the Forum are not sent to a Spam folder.

Thank you for your cooperation.
ttf_BGuttman

Post by ttf_BGuttman »

I am getting a HUGE number of multiple membership applications.  It appears that the Forum is approving your name, then checking to see if the name is used, and generating an error message. 

If you keep trying, you will just slow things down since I now have to ask you which membership to approve.

Please ignore any error message from trying to register for 24 hours.  If you don't hear from the Forum after that, feel free to try to register again.

Also, please make sure any messages from the Forum are not sent to a Spam folder.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Return to “Comments and Suggestions”