Brass Bash at Peabody Conservatory Wednesday May 3

ttf_anonymous

Post by ttf_anonymous »

The Ellicott City Trombone Choir joins the Trombody Peabones in a Peabody Brass Bash Wednesday, May 3 at 7:30 p.m. in the Friedberg Concert Hall at the Peabody Conservatory, 1 East Mount Vernon Place, Baltimore MD 21202.  Free admission. 

The combined trombone ensembles will perform 6.35 by Steven Verhelst, Jeff Parker’s arrangement of the closing moments of the Mahler Symphony No. 2 and David Fetter’s Rockola.  Other music on the program is for English style brass band, for brass quintet and for solo brass instruments.  James Olin and David Fetter will conduct the trombone ensembles and Olin will conduct the brass band segment.

Also, the Ellicott City Trombone Choir, based in Ellicott City, Maryland, welcomes new members.  Contact manager Tim Collins:
[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

David Fetter
David Fetter Music for Brass
fetterbrass.com
ttf_Sliphorn

Post by ttf_Sliphorn »

David, great to see you posting here.

For those that don't know, David is a great guy and so much fun to work with.  And the Ellicott City Trombone Choir is a good group and a lot of fun!
ttf_BGuttman

Post by ttf_BGuttman »

Wish I knew about that trombone choir when I lived in Baltimore in 1981... Image
ttf_BGuttman

Post by ttf_BGuttman »

Wish I knew about that trombone choir when I lived in Baltimore in 1981... Image

Return to “Notices from TTF Members”