2 upcoming performances in Orlando

ttf_LeoInFL

Post by ttf_LeoInFL »

I'll be playing with the Central Florida Community Arts Symphony Orchestra July 16th and 17th in our 'American Roadtrip' concert that includes: "Summon the Heroes", "Liberty Fanfare" and "The Cowboys Overture" among other works.

Link for more info: http://cfcarts.com/roadtrip

I'll also be playing July 4th with the Orlando Concert Band in downtown Orlando's Lake Eola Park. Should be a great fireworks show!

Link: http://www.cityoforlando.net/fireworks/

ttf_crazytrombonist505

Post by ttf_crazytrombonist505 »

Sounds very cool! Good luck  Image
ttf_btaylor1989

Post by ttf_btaylor1989 »

Your post says July 16/17, but the website says June 16/17. Wish it were July, as I'll be in the Orlando area for work!
ttf_LeoInFL

Post by ttf_LeoInFL »

Sorry, it was June 16/17. It turned out to be a great concert and we drew close to 2,000 patrons (combined).

Tomorrow night for the 4th of July I'll be playing downtown for the "Festival at the Fountain" in the band shell. The music will be broadcast throughout the venue, although the viewers at home (Channel 6 locally) will hear the recorded version.

Should be fun!  Happy 4th everybody!  Stay safe!
ttf_LeoInFL

Post by ttf_LeoInFL »

Sorry, it was June 16/17. It turned out to be a great concert and we drew close to 2,000 patrons (combined).

Tomorrow night for the 4th of July I'll be playing downtown for the "Festival at the Fountain" in the band shell. The music will be broadcast throughout the venue, although the viewers at home (Channel 6 locally) will hear the recorded version.

Should be fun!  Happy 4th everybody!  Stay safe!

Return to “Notices from TTF Members”