COMPLAINT

Have an idea for improving the forum? Share it here.
TrombVB

COMPLAINT

Post by TrombVB »

Hello everyone.
I want to complain to you about such a seller as Kane Hamilton, who deceived me.
I was looking for a Schilke 52 mouthpiece on this Trombonechat forum and this seller offered me one option. He and I agreed on a price reduction that would be acceptable to me. I paid through PayPal and expected a track number and a message from him about sending the parcel.
But I suspected that the PayPal account was under another name - Jonh Mburu. I asked why he replied that, he say that it was his business account.
So, I have been waiting for my mouthpiece for over 10 days now. And there is neither a package nor any response from this seller. He ignores my messages.

I want to inform you about him so that you are aware of him and guard him. Don't repeat my mistake.
TrombVB

Re: COMPLAINT

Post by TrombVB »

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Doug Elliott

Post by Doug Elliott »

I don't think any of that is related to TromboneChat, or at least I hope not. And I would say there were plenty of red flags that you ignored.
"I know a thing or two because I've seen a thing or two."
TrombVB

Post by TrombVB »

Doug Elliott wrote: Mon Jul 04, 2022 1:33 pm I don't think any of that is related to TromboneChat, or at least I hope not. And I would say there were plenty of red flags that you ignored.
Thanks for the reply.
I know it's only my fault. But this man definitely saw my ad here. So I just decided to inform my friends-colleagues to be careful ;)
Matt K
Verified

Post by Matt K »

Just to clarify, was it this ad:

https://trombonechat.com/viewtopic.php? ... 64#p181564

That he responded to? I assume sincei t's a 52 mentioned. Did you happen to post that you were seeking a 52 anywhere else and if so could you point me to where else you may have posted?
TrombVB

Post by TrombVB »

Matt K wrote: Sat Jul 09, 2022 4:18 am Just to clarify, was it this ad:

https://trombonechat.com/viewtopic.php? ... 64#p181564

That he responded to? I assume sincei t's a 52 mentioned. Did you happen to post that you were seeking a 52 anywhere else and if so could you point me to where else you may have posted?
So this is my post. I was looking for schilke 52 only here.
DougHulme

Post by DougHulme »

Did you find out anything Matt?
Matt K
Verified

Post by Matt K »

DougHulme wrote: Tue Jul 12, 2022 6:10 pm Did you find out anything Matt?
Still investigating but if it's just this site there isn't much to go off of.

Return to “Comments & Suggestions”